Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
(b) right shoulder
(c) right knee and foot
(d) left knee and foot
2. When back with the main retreat, Frederic mentions he is:
(a) a Catholic
(b) an atheist
(c) a Protestant
(d) a socialist
3. Hemingway's journalist writing style changes slightly in Chapter 32 to be more:
4. Rinaldi's aggression toward the priest in Chapter 25 is "excused" by the major because of this medical condition.
5. Which statement best describes Frederics feelings about spending time away from Catherine?
(a) His life is empty when he is not with her.
(b) He is starting to feel the pressure of their relationship.
(c) He enjoys time as a couple, but appreciates alone time.
(d) He feels their connection is waning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What negative action does Rinaldi repeat in Chapter 25?
2. To get to Switzerland, Frederic and Catherine have to:
3. Frederic and the Count engage in a meaningful discussion about:
4. Frederic and Catherine obtain ________ at the border town.
5. In Chapter 19, Frederic is spending his days ________________.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)