|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first horse on which Catherine and Frederic bet:
(a) is disqualified
2. Which character is excellent at billiards and asks Frederic to play a game?
(a) the bartender
(c) Count Greffi
3. These two men finally reach Udine:
(a) Frederic and Aymo
(b) Frederic and Bonello
(c) Frederic and Piani
(d) Bonello and Piani
4. In the hotel, Catherine and Frederic:
(a) pretend it is their fancy home
(b) rest while they can
(c) start their honeymoon
(d) dicuss names for the baby
5. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) a porter
(b) the head nurse
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
2. The army boots dragging Frederic down in the river is ___________ of how the army is also dragging him down.
3. To get to Switzerland, Frederic and Catherine have to:
4. The porter knows Catherine and Frederic are not just taking a walk. Which of the following reasons does not convince the porter of this fact?
5. The situation at the race track exemplifies that Catherine and Frederic:
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)