|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement best describes Frederics feelings about spending time away from Catherine?
(a) His life is empty when he is not with her.
(b) He is starting to feel the pressure of their relationship.
(c) He feels their connection is waning.
(d) He enjoys time as a couple, but appreciates alone time.
2. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(b) the head nurse
(c) a porter
3. The priest tells Frederic that he is __________ that he has returned.
4. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
5. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
(a) He speaks rudely of her.
(b) He says he has not seen her.
(c) He speaks unenthusiastically of her.
(d) He speaks lovingly of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men arrive in Udine, the battle police. . .
2. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
3. When Catherine and Frederic first enter the hotel, Catherine feels:
4. The first person Frederic encounters back at the front is the:
5. To get to Switzerland, Frederic and Catherine have to:
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)