|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine is popular with the other nurses because she:
(a) handles all the complaints
(b) works all the night shifts
(c) empties all the bed pans
(d) fills out all the paperwork
2. Which character warns Frederic about the police coming?
(d) Count Greffi
3. What is one of the biggest obstacles slowing the men during the massive retreat to Udine?
(a) volume of people
(b) high morale of the troops
(c) enemy attacks
(d) lack of food
4. This character provides the tips on the horse races:
(a) Crowell Rodgers
(b) Mr. Myers
(c) Helen Ferguson
(d) Mrs. Myers
5. When Catherine and Frederic first enter the hotel, Catherine feels:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement best describes Frederics feelings about spending time away from Catherine?
2. In Chapter 26, Frederic states his belief that:
3. While in the hospital in Milan, Frederic and Catherine's relationship is secretly able to grow due to:
4. When he realizes he is in trouble, Frederic:
5. What negative action does Rinaldi repeat in Chapter 25?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)