|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 17 | Book 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
(c) coffee beans
2. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
(a) in two days
(b) the following morning
(c) next week
(d) the following night
3. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
4. Frederic and Catherine pass the summer by:
(a) Spending time together in the hospital
(b) Carriage rides
(c) All of the above
(d) Dining out
5. What does Frederic do until the spring?
(a) Works as an ambulance driver
(b) Is in the hospital
(c) Visits his home
(d) Goes on leave
Short Answer Questions
1. Afraid of being discovered, Frederic and Catherine make a pact to:
2. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
3. This character seemingly deals with the horror of war by joking and laughter.
4. Which statement best describes the relationship between Frederic and Rinaldi in Chapter 10?
5. __________ warns Frederic and Catherine that people are growing suspicious of the couple.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)