|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 17 | Book 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
(b) right shoulder
(c) left knee and foot
(d) right knee and foot
2. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
(a) Mrs. Walker
(b) Miss Gage
(c) Miss Ferguson
(d) Miss Van Campen
3. At the close of Chapter 14, it is clear that Frederic's true feelings for Catherine:
(a) have stayed the same
(b) have withered away
(c) have strengthened
(d) still remain bottled up
4. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(c) All of the above
5. Which statement best describes the relationship between Frederic and Rinaldi in Chapter 10?
(a) They are fair acquaintences.
(b) They have a deeply rooted friendship.
(c) They are rivals for Catherine's affections.
(d) They do not really know each other that well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement best describes Frederic's attitude toward the war at this point in Chapter 9?
2. Afraid of being discovered, Frederic and Catherine make a pact to:
3. Catherine is popular with the other nurses because she:
4. Catherine gives Frederic ______________ before he leaves on his new orders.
5. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)