Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 17 | Book 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine Barkley's profession?
(a) telephone operator
(b) Red Cross worker
2. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
(a) He speaks unenthusiastically of her.
(b) He speaks rudely of her.
(c) He speaks lovingly of her.
(d) He says he has not seen her.
3. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
4. Before Frederic leaves for the battlefield, Catherine insists that:
(a) He marry her.
(b) He forget about her.
(c) He promises to write to her.
(d) He not say goodbye to her.
5. Which statement best describes the relationship between Frederic and Rinaldi in Chapter 10?
(a) They are fair acquaintences.
(b) They have a deeply rooted friendship.
(c) They do not really know each other that well.
(d) They are rivals for Catherine's affections.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
2. Catherine is popular with the other nurses because she:
3. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
4. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
5. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)