|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first horse on which Catherine and Frederic bet:
(c) is disqualified
2. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
3. In Chapter 19, Frederic is spending his days ________________.
(a) recovering in a villa
(b) doing physical therapy
(c) instructing incoming troops
(d) driving his ambulance
4. During the retreat, Frederic's group picks up. . .
(a) two soldiers and two women.
(b) four townspeople.
(c) two prisoners and two women.
(d) two married couples.
5. Which of the following men does not meet up with Frederic in Chapter 19?
(a) Luigi Piani
(b) Ettore Moretti
(c) Ralph Simmons
(d) Edgar Saunders
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements best describes the change in Rinaldi?
2. The situation at the race track exemplifies that Catherine and Frederic:
3. Frederic displays leadership in Chapter 28 by:
4. Catherine gives Frederic ______________ before he leaves on his new orders.
5. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)