|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, Frederic is spending his days ________________.
(a) instructing incoming troops
(b) recovering in a villa
(c) doing physical therapy
(d) driving his ambulance
2. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) a porter
(d) the head nurse
3. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(a) a hankercheif from Catherine
4. This character provides the tips on the horse races:
(a) Mr. Myers
(b) Crowell Rodgers
(c) Mrs. Myers
(d) Helen Ferguson
5. The first person Frederic encounters back at the front is the:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement describes Frederic's feelings when he realizes he can not see Catherine that evening?
2. What positive symbol emerges again in Chapter 28?
3. In Chapter 19, Catherine says she is afraid of ________.
4. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
5. During the retreat, Frederic's group picks up. . .
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)