|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rinaldi's aggression toward the priest in Chapter 25 is "excused" by the major because of this medical condition.
2. This character provides the tips on the horse races:
(a) Helen Ferguson
(b) Crowell Rodgers
(c) Mr. Myers
(d) Mrs. Myers
3. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
(a) in two days
(b) next week
(c) the following morning
(d) the following night
4. In Chapter 28, it is evident Frederic misses Catherine because:
(a) He cries over her.
(b) He writes her many letters.
(c) He tries to get back to her.
(d) He has a dream about her.
5. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
(a) Frederic refuses to pay him.
(b) He dislikes Americans.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He mistakenly believes Frederic is an Austrian officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the biggest obstacles slowing the men during the massive retreat to Udine?
2. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
3. Which of the following men does not meet up with Frederic in Chapter 19?
4. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
5. Rinaldi has been keeping what item as a reminder of his friend, Frederic?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)