|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rinaldi's aggression toward the priest in Chapter 25 is "excused" by the major because of this medical condition.
2. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
(a) He mistakenly believes Frederic is an Austrian officer.
(b) He dislikes Americans.
(c) Frederic refuses to pay him.
(d) He is insane.
3. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
(a) Miss Ferguson
(b) Miss Barkley
(c) Miss Van Campen
(d) Mrs. Walker
4. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
(a) Miss Van Campen
(b) Mrs. Walker
(c) Miss Ferguson
(d) Miss Gage
5. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
(a) the following morning
(b) in two days
(c) the following night
(d) next week
Short Answer Questions
1. What negative action does Rinaldi repeat in Chapter 25?
2. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
3. In Chapter 19, Frederic is spending his days ________________.
4. In Chapter 28, it is evident Frederic misses Catherine because:
5. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)