|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rinaldi's aggression toward the priest in Chapter 25 is "excused" by the major because of this medical condition.
2. The first person Frederic encounters back at the front is the:
3. Which of the following men does not meet up with Frederic in Chapter 19?
(a) Edgar Saunders
(b) Ettore Moretti
(c) Ralph Simmons
(d) Luigi Piani
4. The men in the army predict the upcoming year of the war to be _________ for the Italians.
(c) about the same
5. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
(b) coffee beans
Short Answer Questions
1. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
2. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
3. In Chapter 19, Catherine says she is afraid of ________.
4. During the retreat, Frederic's group picks up. . .
5. What is one of the biggest obstacles slowing the men during the massive retreat to Udine?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)