|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
2. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) a porter
(c) the head nurse
3. Which statement describes Frederic's feelings when he realizes he can not see Catherine that evening?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is sad and lonely.
(d) He does not care.
4. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(c) a hankercheif from Catherine
5. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
(b) coffee beans
Short Answer Questions
1. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
2. Catherine gives Frederic ______________ before he leaves on his new orders.
3. The first horse on which Catherine and Frederic bet:
4. Which of the following statements best describes the change in Rinaldi?
5. At the close of Chapter 14, it is clear that Frederic's true feelings for Catherine:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)