|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) a porter
(d) the head nurse
2. At the close of Chapter 14, it is clear that Frederic's true feelings for Catherine:
(a) have strengthened
(b) have withered away
(c) have stayed the same
(d) still remain bottled up
3. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(d) a hankercheif from Catherine
4. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
(a) sleep for three hours.
(b) discuss giving themselves up.
(c) find food and water.
(d) rebandage their wounds.
5. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
(a) coffee beans
Short Answer Questions
1. The men in the army predict the upcoming year of the war to be _________ for the Italians.
2. The situation at the race track exemplifies that Catherine and Frederic:
3. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
4. In Chapter 19, Frederic is spending his days ________________.
5. Frederic displays leadership in Chapter 28 by:
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)