|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One evening while Catherine is on night duty, the couple:
(a) sneak out for an easy walk
(b) read romantic books to one another
(c) profess their love to one another
(d) spend the night together
2. Frederic takes a train to ______________ to find Catherine.
3. Frederic says he wants the surgery performed as soon as possible because:
(a) He cannot wait to return to the front line.
(b) He wants to marry Catherine.
(c) He is not afraid to fight.
(d) He wants to finish his duty.
4. Frederic and Catherine's reunion is_______ for the couple.
5. In Chapter 26, Frederic states his belief that:
(a) The war will continue for another year.
(b) The United States will join in the war.
(c) The Austrians are a strong opponent.
(d) The war will not be over until someone surrenders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Frederic finally finds Catherine, Helen's immediate reaction can be described as:
2. Catherine's continuous questions to Frederic about love and his past relationships indicate that she is:
3. In Chapter 16, Catherine is fearful of:
4. The priest tells Frederic that he is __________ that he has returned.
5. While on the train, Frederic encounters. . .
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)