|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they realize the severity of the situation, the couple decide to. . .
(a) stay in Milan for the baby's safety.
(b) return to America to be with Frederic's family.
(c) go to Venice for Catherine's medical care.
(d) leave the country for Frederic's safety.
2. Frederic and Catherine's reunion is_______ for the couple.
3. Frederic feels ______ may be worse than defeat.
4. The priest tells Frederic that he is __________ that he has returned.
5. Frederic takes a train to ______________ to find Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the train, Frederic encounters. . .
2. Frederic and the priest agree that:
3. What does Frederic tell the priest he does to cope with the war?
4. One evening while Catherine is on night duty, the couple:
5. Frederic says he wants the surgery performed as soon as possible because:
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)