|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederic and Catherine's reunion is_______ for the couple.
2. In Chapter 16, Catherine is fearful of:
(a) being sent away for lack of work
(b) the horrible wounds she encounters as a nurse
(c) her secret with Frederic being found out
(d) Frederic's dangerous surgery
3. In Chapter 26, Frederic states his belief that:
(a) The war will not be over until someone surrenders.
(b) The United States will join in the war.
(c) The Austrians are a strong opponent.
(d) The war will continue for another year.
4. The majority of the doctors in Milan feel the plan for Frederic's leg surgery should:
(a) wait three to six weeks
(b) wait three to six months
(c) take place immediately
(d) wait three to six days
5. One evening while Catherine is on night duty, the couple:
(a) read romantic books to one another
(b) sneak out for an easy walk
(c) profess their love to one another
(d) spend the night together
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement best describes the change seen in the priest in Chapter 26?
2. Frederic and the priest agree that:
3. One doctor asks Frederic how many Austrians he has killed, and Frederic replies that he has killed:
4. Catherine's continuous questions to Frederic about love and his past relationships indicate that she is:
5. Frederic takes a train to ______________ to find Catherine.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)