|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Departures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI find in many of the houses they search?
(a) Stores of oil
(b) Japanese flags
(c) Short wave radios
2. When does Papa return to the family?
(a) August 1945
(b) September 1942
(c) March 1943
(d) December 1941
3. What is a common condition in the camp?
(a) The Manzanar runs
4. Issei means what?
(a) Japanese warrior
(b) Canadian born Japanese
(c) American born Japanese
(d) Japanese born
5. Who arrives at the camp to take care of the orphans?
(a) A group of Japanese Americans from Nebraska
(d) The Red Cross
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the clothing given to the individuals in the camps fit them?
2. What crowds the barracks?
3. What do the other people at the camp consider Papa to be?
4. What does Jeanne's father burn?
5. By the end of 1944, about how many people are left at Manzanar?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)