|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Re-Entry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What draws families apart on Manzanar?
(a) The barbed wire
(b) The close quarters
(d) The separate men's and women's sections
2. What does Jeanne explore that her father is against?
3. Why did the family erect a gravestone with Papa's name on it?
(a) They hadn't heard from him and do not know if he iss still alive.
(b) They are told he died in a fishing accident.
(c) They do this for anyone who leaves the country.
(d) They disown him.
4. What helps the family get through the difficult circumstances?
5. What does the mob cry out before the MPs use tear gas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the family find housing?
2. Jeanne goes to the first campground when she is in what grade?
3. People can leave the camps and move inland if they do what?
4. How many members of the family go to Los Angeles?
5. What occurs exactly one year after Pearl Harbor?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)