|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Jessie Florian use when she refers to a policeman?
2. How does Marlowe like his coffee?
(b) With sugar only.
(c) With sugar and cream.
(d) With cream only.
3. Who pulls a small revolver on Marlowe in Chapter 17?
(a) Anne Riordan.
(b) Moose Malloy.
(c) Jessie Florian.
(d) Mrs. Morrison.
4. Where is Marlowe at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) At the airport.
(b) On Mrs. Grayle's sofa.
(c) Lying on the ground.
(d) In jail.
5. What does Marlowe bathe his sore head with at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Iced tea.
(c) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Iced water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mike Florian been dead at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 7, why does Lindsay Marriott phone Marlowe?
3. What is Mrs. Morrison's relationship with Jessie Florian?
4. What does Marlowe suggest that Jules Amthor get Second Planting to do?
5. At the end of Chapter 21, what happens after Marlowe says he thinks Amthor and Marriott worked together to blackmail women?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)