|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 308-374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Joaquin to come into his office for a quick minute as Joaquin is leaving school on a Friday?
(a) The vice principal.
(b) The principal.
(c) The guidance counselor.
(d) His English teacher.
2. To which of her siblings does Maya feel the closest?
3. What action does Maya demand of Lauren during their argument about Maya's identity as an adopted child?
(a) She tells Lauren not to try to make her feel bad for attempting to find her place in the world.
(b) She tells Lauren that she has to come to the rehab facility to visit their mother.
(c) She tells Lauren to stop acting like their mother has died.
(d) She tells Lauren to hug their father more often.
4. When the reader first meets Joaquin, for how long has he lived with his current foster parents, Mark and Linda?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
5. How many minutes away from Maya's house is Grace's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element of Maya's house do both Grace and Joaquin consider strange?
2. What does Grace say that both Max and his father do when they are angry?
3. For what reason are Grace and her parents surprised when they pull up to Maya's house for the first time?
4. What name does Adam call Grace that causes Joaquin to fly into a rage?
5. The car in the driveway turns out to be associated with what cause?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)