|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 73-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items does Joaquin tell Ana that Birdie has, while he does not, making them wrong for one another?
(a) A past.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) Baby pictures.
(d) A mom.
2. The narrator states that after meeting Joaquin, Maya has a hard time doing what?
3. Due to his extreme discomfort with the environment of Ana's office, where do the two begin to meet instead?
(a) A park.
(b) A juice bar.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bookstore.
4. When Grace first begins thinking about the Homecoming Dance, for how long has she been dating Max?
(a) Just over a year.
(b) Just over two years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six months.
5. When Joaquin can finally speak after fleeing his first meeting with Ana, what place does he say the office had too closely resembled?
(c) A library.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joaquin truly feel deep down about calling Mark and Linda Mom and Dad?
2. How many minutes away from Maya's house is Grace's house?
3. What is NOT an aspect of Ana's office that Joaquin finds too alarming to be borne?
4. How does Ana react to Joaquin's news that he has broken up with Birdie?
5. What does Grace do when Adam plays the sound in class as an act of bullying?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)