• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Benway, Robin. Far From the Tree. 2017. Harper Teen, Print.
• Grace contemplates what her homecoming dance would have been like, if she did not have to spend that night "in the maternity ward of St. Catherine's Hospital, giving birth to her daughter" (4).
• She remembers that It took her a long time to realize that she had been pregnant, so it was not until week 13 that she had her boyfriend Max buy a pregnancy test that confirmed the pregnancy.
• She knew that she could not have keep the baby, who she affectionately calls Peach, and found an adoptive family she thought could give Peach a better life than she could have been able to afford for her.
• She chose Catalina and Daniel, a travel writer and a web designer.
• Grace talked to Peach while she...
This section contains 6,151 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)