1. Which farmer is tall, thin, and clever?
2. Which farmer's favorite food is doughnuts and goose liver paste?
3. What product or products does Bean produce at his farm?
(c) Apple cider and turkeys.
4. What product or products does Boggis produce at his farm?
(b) Turkeys and geese.
(c) Apples and turkeys.
5. What product or products does Bunce produce at his farm?
(a) Ducks and geese.
(d) Apples and geese.
6. The narrator describes the three farmers as being rich and as possessing what other quality?
7. Which farmer is described as a "pot-bellied dwarf" (3) by the narrator?
8. Which of the three farmers is said to be "the cleverest of them all" (3)?
9. What action do the children in town take when they see the three farmers?
(a) They run away.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They call out for their parents.
(d) They sing.
This section contains 4,040 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)