|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What part of Ming-Feng does Chueh-hui compare with Chin?
a) Her independence.
b) Her beauty.
c) Her sense of style.
d) Her intelligence.
2. In Chapter 14, where does Cheuh-hsin tell his brothers he has seen Mei?
a) At a department store.
b) At a silk shop.
c) In the city square.
d) At a restaurant.
3. How does Chueh-hui feel about his act of giving money to a begger?
4. How old was Ming-Feng when she was sent to be a servant?
a) Six years old.
b) Eight years old.
c) Seven years old.
d) Nine years old.
5. Who is the first person Cheuh-hui goes to see after...
This section contains 644 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)