Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second line to this proverb: "benevolent rulers, happy family..."?
2. At the beginning of the book, why does Cheuh-hui stay to talk to the servant girl?
3. How much younger than Chueh-min is Chueh-hui?
4. What does Chueh-min run inside to do before heading off to dinner?
5. Which of the following words does not describe Chin?
6. Why does Chin think she will not be able to go to the boys' school?
This section contains 4,812 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)