|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the younger brothers like "New Tide" so much?
(a) It talks about revolutionary topics.
(b) It shows pictures of pretty women.
(c) It has nice photographs.
(d) They like the poetry section.
2. What is the name of the magazine that Cheuh-hui and some of his friends start to publish?
3. How does Chueh-hui see his servants?
(a) A lesser human beings.
(b) As people with problems of their own.
(c) A pieces of property.
(d) A nice people who have nothing to worry about.
4. Who lectures Cheuh-hui about his behavior in Chapter 9?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His older brother.
5. How old was Ming-Feng when she was sent to be a servant?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Six years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Cheuh-hui do that makes Ming-feng feel safe?
2. Who are the students petitioning in reaction to their play being ruined?
3. How does Chueh-hui feel about his act of giving money to a begger?
4. Why does Cheuh-hsin feel bad about thinking of Mei so much since he has last seen her?
5. In Chapter 23, who sees one of Cheuh-hui's articles?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)