|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Chueh-hsin when he finds out his father has arranged his marriage?
2. What days does Chueh-hsin get off from work?
(a) Saturdays and Mondays.
3. Who are the students petitioning in reaction to their play being ruined?
(a) The local monk.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The police.
(d) Master Kao.
4. How many children does Mrs. Wang have?
5. What word best describes Chin's relationship with her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the younger brothers like "New Tide" so much?
2. What do Chin and Cheuh-min think of the boys shooting fireworks at the dancers?
3. How does Chueh-hsin feel about having an arranged marriage?
4. When does Chin mention her attending the boys' school to her mother?
5. How does Chin feel when her mother says she cannot attend the boys' school?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)