|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
(a) He falls while playing a game.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He falls into a trench.
(d) He falls over an unseen object.
3. What request does Jehangir make one evening as he is having supper with his family?
(a) To leave home.
(b) To change his religion.
(c) To leave school.
(d) To change his name.
4. What does Yezad borrow from their neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
(a) An extra bed.
(b) An old tablecloth.
(c) An extra sheet.
(d) An old blanket.
5. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
(a) Photographs of animals.
(b) Photographs of people.
(c) Photographs of the city.
(d) Photographs of the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
2. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
3. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
4. What is Kapur's reaction when Yezad asks for an advance?
5. What are Roxana and Yezad most concerned about when it looks like Nariman will be staying with them for a while?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)