|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Husain do when he is having a "good" day?
(a) He orders supplies.
(b) He does odd jobs around the store.
(c) He helps Yezad.
(d) He waits on customers.
2. Why are Jehangir and Murad excited about having Nariman stay with them?
(a) They love Nariman.
(b) They can sleep on the balcony.
(c) Nariman spoils them.
(d) They can stay up later.
3. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
4. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
(b) She says it will help avoid depression.
(c) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
(d) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
5. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By ringing the doorbell.
(b) By coming into the room.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By knocking on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yezad do with his application papers for emigration to Canada?
2. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
3. Who is to play in the afternoon cricket match?
4. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
5. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)