|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jehangir's parents react to being called to school on his behalf?
(a) They give him extra chores.
(b) They sign him up for summer school.
(c) They ask Nariman what to do.
(d) They do nothing.
2. What responsibility does Murad take on himself at home that upsets Yezad?
(a) Setting the table.
(b) Weeding the flowerbeds.
(c) Helping prepare supper.
(d) Winding the clock.
3. Which of the following best describes the home Roxana and her family live in?
(a) A roomy two-bedroom flat in a new building.
(b) A comfortable flat in a well-kept building.
(c) A crowded two-room flat in a decaying building.
(d) A quiet two-room flat in an old but clean building.
4. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He is quietly sarcastic.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He is meekly obedient.
(d) He yells back at her.
5. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
2. What was Dr. Tarapore's decision concerning Nariman?
3. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
4. What is Roxana's first action for Nariman after he arrives at her home?
5. What is happening to Nariman as the story progresses?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)