|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(b) He should not write about his own family.
(c) He should only write nice things.
(d) He should only write the truth.
2. What is happening to Nariman as the story progresses?
(a) He is becoming more loving.
(b) He is becoming more alert.
(c) He is living less and less in the present world.
(d) He is becoming more aware of his mortality.
3. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Tarapore and an orderly.
(b) Dr. Tarapore and Dr. Fitter.
(c) Mr. Rangarajan and an orderly.
(d) Mr Rangaragan and Dr. Tarapore.
4. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
(a) A military officer.
(b) A nun.
(c) A headmistress.
(d) A professor.
5. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She is not able to locate them.
(b) She does not think it was necessary.
(c) She does not want to worry them.
(d) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roxana wish to talk to Coomy about when she goes to Chateau Felicity?
2. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
3. What is the subject of the argument between Roxana and Coomy?
4. What happens the first time Nariman attempts to walk when he gets back to Roxana's?
5. How does Dr. Tarapore's impending visit affect Nariman?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)