|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
2. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
(a) Roxana really misses her father and wants him near.
(b) Roxana realizes all Coomy's reasons are good ones.
(c) Coomy says Nariman is looking forward to being with Roxana's family.
(d) Coomy says Nariman is waiting outside in an ambulance.
3. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
(a) About Bombay.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Religious practices.
(d) The Chenoy and Vakeel families.
4. What argument does Coomy use to leave Nariman at Roxana's house a while longer?
(a) His hospital visit would mean more ambulance rides.
(b) She and Jal do not have time for Nariman.
(c) Nariman is much happier at Roxana's.
(d) She and Jal are going on vacation.
5. Which of the following does not describe Vilas Rane?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) He writes letters for others.
(c) He is a friend of Yezad.
(d) He works in a bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Nariman attempts to walk when he gets back to Roxana's?
2. What request does Jehangir make one evening as he is having supper with his family?
3. What does Yezad tell Vilas he is troubled about?
4. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
5. How does Roxana react when Yezad tells her he has lost all their money?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)