|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Roxana to Jal and Coomy?
(a) She is their aunt.
(b) She is their half-sister.
(c) She is their step-mother.
(d) She is their step-sister.
2. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
(a) Feeling his chin.
(b) Feeling his bald head.
(c) Asking to see his teeth.
(d) A kiss on the cheek.
3. When does the author indicate that Nariman will be able to move about and take care of himself?
(a) About three weeks.
(c) It is hard to tell from the story.
(d) It depends on the exercises he does.
4. What does Roxana wish to talk to Coomy about when she goes to Chateau Felicity?
(a) Nariman's medicine.
(b) Nariman's health.
(c) Nariman's will.
(d) Nariman's diet.
5. What happens the first time Nariman attempts to walk when he gets back to Roxana's?
(a) It goes very well.
(b) He stumbles, but manages to limp to the table.
(c) His ankle breaks again.
(d) Nariman gives up once he puts his foot on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yezad get to work?
2. What is Jal upset with Coomy about after Roxana and Yezad leave?
3. In Nariman's words, how would you complete this sentence, "the loss of home ...?
4. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
5. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)