|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
(a) Photographs of people.
(b) Photographs of the mountains.
(c) Photographs of animals.
(d) Photographs of the city.
2. What does Jehangir propose to Murad on their way to school?
(a) That they sell their textbooks.
(b) That they sell their lunches.
(c) That they trade their books for food.
(d) That they give their books to someone who needs them.
3. What is Yezad's explanation for the extra money?
(a) He tells Roxana she must have miscounted.
(b) He admits to playing Matka.
(c) He says maybe Mr. Kapur paid him extra commissions.
(d) He says he has worked overtime.
4. What does Yezad tell Jehangir that his name means?
(a) King of India.
(b) Conqueror of the world.
(c) Conqueror of India.
(d) King of the world.
5. Which of the following best describes the home Roxana and her family live in?
(a) A quiet two-room flat in an old but clean building.
(b) A crowded two-room flat in a decaying building.
(c) A comfortable flat in a well-kept building.
(d) A roomy two-bedroom flat in a new building.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Tarapore's impending visit affect Nariman?
2. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
3. What does Yezad tell Vilas he is troubled about?
4. Which of the following does not describe Vilas Rane?
5. Who goes to help Nariman when he asks for the urinal?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)