|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yezad tell Jehangir that his name means?
(a) Conqueror of the world.
(b) King of the world.
(c) King of India.
(d) Conqueror of India.
2. What news about his intentions does Mr. Kapur share with Yezad as they get together after work?
(a) He is considering running for the municipal council.
(b) He is considering adding on the the store he has.
(c) He is considering selling the store.
(d) He is considering buying another store.
3. Why does Coomy request that Phoola Phoola clean her room first?
(a) So she can spend time with her father.
(b) So she can go back to bed.
(c) Because it was not cleaned the last time.
(d) So she can watch to see that it is done correctly.
4. What happens the first time Nariman attempts to walk when he gets back to Roxana's?
(a) He stumbles, but manages to limp to the table.
(b) Nariman gives up once he puts his foot on the floor.
(c) His ankle breaks again.
(d) It goes very well.
5. How many rupees does Yezad give Villie for Matka?
(a) Over 7,000.
(b) More than 800.
(c) More than 700.
(d) Less than 700.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the subject of Nariman's flashbacks and dreams?
2. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
3. What service does Jehangir provide for Nariman?
4. What is Yezad's reaction to the customer's offer?
5. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)