|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
(b) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(c) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(d) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
2. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
(a) They are told to play quietly.
(b) They are not given instructions.
(c) They are told to sit like statues.
(d) They are told to sit on the floor.
3. What good news does Yezad have when he comes home from work?
(a) He got a raise.
(b) The elevator is working.
(c) Nariman is going home.
(d) Kapur is selling the store.
4. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is an active professor.
(b) He is a retired musician.
(c) He is a retired professor.
(d) He is a part-time teacher.
5. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
(b) Roxana and Yezad.
(d) Coomy and Jal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the author indicate that Nariman will be able to move about and take care of himself?
2. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
3. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
4. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
5. What is Matka?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)