|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
(b) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
(c) She says it will help avoid depression.
(d) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
2. Why does Coomy agree to allow Edul Munshi to help fix up her apartment?
(a) He is known for his excellent craftsmanship.
(b) He will take so long Nariman will never come home.
(c) He will finish quickly.
(d) He will not charge much.
3. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Until he is well.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
4. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
(b) She hires a nurse to care for him.
(c) She makes a special place for him.
(d) She buys a commode.
5. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
2. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
3. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
4. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
5. How would Mr. Kapur's action affect Yezad?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)