|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By ringing the doorbell.
(b) By making too much noise.
(c) By coming into the room.
(d) By knocking on the door.
2. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(b) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(c) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
(d) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
3. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The harp.
(b) The cello.
(c) The violin.
(d) The trumpet.
4. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are loyal traditionalists.
(b) They are ultra liberals.
(c) They are radical conservatives.
(d) They have no political views.
5. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He is given a cot of his own.
(b) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(c) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
(d) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
2. Why does Phoola Phoola quit?
3. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
4. What is Nariman's occupation?
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)