|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(b) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(c) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(d) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
2. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
(a) She knows Roxana would insist on taking care of Nariman.
(b) She knows Roxana would blame her for letting Nariman get hurt.
(c) She knows Roxana did not have room to care for her father.
(d) She said Roxana is too busy with her family to have time for Nariman.
3. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She makes him go outside.
(b) She holds her nose.
(c) She opens all the windows.
(d) She turns on his ceiling fan.
4. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She buys a commode.
(b) She makes a special place for him.
(c) She hires a nurse to care for him.
(d) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
5. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
(a) Dishwashing liquid.
(c) Toilet bowl cleaner.
(d) Laundry detergent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nariman's occupation?
2. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
3. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
4. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
5. How does Jal explain the constant hammering that Yezad asks about?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)