|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
(a) A military officer.
(b) A headmistress.
(c) A professor.
(d) A nun.
2. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(b) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(c) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
(d) He decides no treatment is necessary.
3. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He is very devout in his faith.
(b) He is searching for answers.
(c) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
(d) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) The everyday dishes.
(b) His special plate.
(c) A picture of their mother.
(d) The good china.
5. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
(a) They are afraid something will happen to him.
(b) They are afraid he will not return in time for his birthday celebration.
(c) They are afraid he will get lost.
(d) They are afraid he will run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
2. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
3. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
4. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
5. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)