|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He will agree if it is okay with her.
(b) He is happy and excited about the move.
(c) He wants to ask her himself.
(d) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
2. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(b) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(c) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(d) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
3. At the beginning of the story, Nariman is preparing to celebrate which birthday?
(a) His seventy-eighth.
(b) His seventy-seventh.
(c) His seventy-ninth.
(d) His eightieth.
4. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
(b) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(c) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
(d) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
5. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He is given a cot of his own.
(b) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
(c) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
(d) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
2. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
3. What offer does Roxana make when Coomy mentions moving their father to Roxana's?
4. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
5. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)