|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
(a) Everyone focuses on the chldren.
(b) There is a lot of laughter.
(c) There is a lot of bickering.
(d) No one talks to anyone else.
2. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Tarapore and Dr. Fitter.
(b) Mr. Rangarajan and an orderly.
(c) Mr Rangaragan and Dr. Tarapore.
(d) Dr. Tarapore and an orderly.
3. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
(a) A professor.
(b) A headmistress.
(c) A military officer.
(d) A nun.
4. What is Coomy's first concern after getting rid of Nariman?
(a) Getting rid of any sign that Nariman ever lived with her.
(b) Cleaning his room and readying it for his return.
(c) Making sure he has all he needs at Roxana's.
(d) Getting rid of the smells he left behind.
5. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(b) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(c) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(d) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the argument between Roxana and Coomy?
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
4. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
5. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)