|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The violin.
(c) The cello.
(d) The harp.
2. Because of her many rules and constant crabbing, Nariman thinks Coomy is best suited for which of the following positions?
(a) A professor.
(b) A nun.
(c) A military officer.
(d) A headmistress.
3. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He decides no treatment is necessary.
(b) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(c) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
(d) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
4. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says it will help avoid depression.
(b) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
(c) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
(d) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
5. What is the subject of the argument between Roxana and Coomy?
(a) Jehangir's behavior.
(b) Murad's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
2. Nariman exhibits symptoms of the early stages of what disease?
3. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
4. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
5. Which of the following best describes the home Roxana and her family live in?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)