|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
(a) Their neighbor Dr. Fitter.
(b) She did not ask for help.
(c) Their regular doctor, Dr. Tarapore.
(d) The men who brought him home.
2. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
(a) She says it will help avoid depression.
(b) She says Jal cannot take it any longer.
(c) She says Nariman likes Roxana better.
(d) She says it is only fair that they share responsibility.
3. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
(a) She knows Roxana did not have room to care for her father.
(b) She said Roxana is too busy with her family to have time for Nariman.
(c) She knows Roxana would insist on taking care of Nariman.
(d) She knows Roxana would blame her for letting Nariman get hurt.
4. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
(a) There is a lot of laughter.
(b) No one talks to anyone else.
(c) Everyone focuses on the chldren.
(d) There is a lot of bickering.
5. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
(b) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(c) He is given a cot of his own.
(d) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
2. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
3. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
4. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
5. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)