|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
(a) Roxana realizes all Coomy's reasons are good ones.
(b) Roxana really misses her father and wants him near.
(c) Coomy says Nariman is waiting outside in an ambulance.
(d) Coomy says Nariman is looking forward to being with Roxana's family.
2. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
(a) By ringing the doorbell.
(b) By making too much noise.
(c) By coming into the room.
(d) By knocking on the door.
3. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
(b) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(c) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(d) He decides no treatment is necessary.
4. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
(a) They are his stepchildren.
(b) They are his son and daughter.
(c) They are his foster children.
(d) They are his grandchildren.
5. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
(a) His special plate.
(b) A picture of their mother.
(c) The good china.
(d) The everyday dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
2. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
3. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
4. Why is Nariman not allowed to marry the woman he chose?
5. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)