|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
2. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
3. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
(a) She says she knows Nariman likes Roxana better.
(b) She says she hates the work of caring for him.
(c) She says wishes they had a better relationship.
(d) She says she hates that he is dependent upon them.
4. What is Yezad's attitude toward religion?
(a) He is very devout in his faith.
(b) He tends to scoff at religious practices.
(c) He is searching for answers.
(d) He will attend church, but is not necessarily interested.
5. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
(a) He tells her it was not his idea to come to her home.
(b) He apologizes for being a burden.
(c) He tells her how good Coomy has been to him.
(d) He tells her he can't wait to get inside with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nariman observe as Coomy and Jal move him to Roxana's apartment?
2. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
3. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
4. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
5. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)