|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
(a) She says he is always happier around Roxana's family.
(b) She says she wants what is best for him.
(c) She says Roxana has asked him to come and stay.
(d) She says Roxana is jealous of Coomy's relationship with her father.
2. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
(a) He is put in a bed on the balcony.
(b) He is given a cot of his own.
(c) He is put in Jehangir's bed.
(d) He must share a bed with one of the boys.
3. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
4. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
(a) He thinks it is the best option they have.
(b) He wonders if Nariman will resent Jal and Coomy for moving him.
(c) He wonders how it will affect family relationships.
(d) He wonders how Yezad will react to having Narinam around.
5. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(b) He should not write about his own family.
(c) He should only write the truth.
(d) He should only write nice things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
2. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
3. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
4. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
5. What does Nariman have when he returns from his walk on the evening of his birthday?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)