|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two hours.
2. Which of the following is most true about Coomy?
(a) Coomy is a cheerful and considerate person.
(b) Coomy pretends she doesn't mind cleaning up after her father.
(c) Coomy pretends she cares for others.
(d) Coomy genuinely cares for others.
3. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He yells back at her.
(c) He is meekly obedient.
(d) He is quietly sarcastic.
4. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She makes him go outside.
(b) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(c) She holds her nose.
(d) She opens all the windows.
5. What is Nariman's occupation?
(a) He is a part-time teacher.
(b) He is a retired professor.
(c) He is a retired musician.
(d) He is an active professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Murad and Jehangir instructed to act when they arrive at Nariman's home?
2. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
3. Why does Phoola Phoola quit?
4. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
5. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)