|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The cello.
(d) The harp.
2. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is complaining about his care.
(b) He is talking to himself.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is talking to Roxana.
3. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
(a) She hires a nurse to care for him.
(b) She buys a commode.
(c) She buys a bedpan and urinal.
(d) She makes a special place for him.
4. Which of the following seems most sensitive to Nariman's needs?
5. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
(a) She says he is always happier around Roxana's family.
(b) She says Roxana is jealous of Coomy's relationship with her father.
(c) She says Roxana has asked him to come and stay.
(d) She says she wants what is best for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Coomy and Jal not want Nariman to go out alone?
2. Who did Nariman's family arrange for him to marry?
3. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
4. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
5. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)