|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two hours.
2. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should not write about his own family.
(b) He should only write the truth.
(c) He should only write nice things.
(d) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
3. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is talking to Roxana.
(b) He is talking to himself.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is complaining about his care.
4. What does Coomy confess to Jal about caring for their father?
(a) She says she knows Nariman likes Roxana better.
(b) She says wishes they had a better relationship.
(c) She says she hates the work of caring for him.
(d) She says she hates that he is dependent upon them.
5. How does Nariman injure his ankle?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He falls while playing a game.
(c) He falls into a trench.
(d) He falls over an unseen object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
2. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
3. What reason does Coomy give to convince Roxana to let her father move in?
4. What is Nariman's occupation?
5. How does the cleaning woman awaken Coomy?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)