|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback, Nariman recalls a person who makes him happy. Who is it?
2. What is the relationship of Coomy and Jal to Nariman?
(a) They are his stepchildren.
(b) They are his foster children.
(c) They are his grandchildren.
(d) They are his son and daughter.
3. What do Coomy and Jal hear Nariman doing whenever they pass the room he stays in while his ankle heals?
(a) He is talking to himself.
(b) He is complaining about his care.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is talking to Roxana.
4. Who does Coomy initially ask for help when Nariman is brought home with an injured ankle?
(a) She did not ask for help.
(b) Their neighbor Dr. Fitter.
(c) Their regular doctor, Dr. Tarapore.
(d) The men who brought him home.
5. Why does Phoola Phoola quit?
(a) Nariman has had a bowel movement in his bed.
(b) The whole apartment is too filthy to clean.
(c) Coomy is too mean to her.
(d) Nariman is too mean to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrangements are made for Nariman at Roxana's?
2. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
3. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
4. What happens as the Chenoys wait at the bus stop?
5. What does Nariman observe as Coomy and Jal move him to Roxana's apartment?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)