|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
(a) Religious practices.
(b) The Chenoy and Vakeel families.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) About Bombay.
2. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
(a) He tells Nariman not to walk on that foot for a week.
(b) He puts a cast on Nariman's ankle.
(c) He decides no treatment is necessary.
(d) He bandages Nariman's ankle.
3. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He is quietly sarcastic.
(c) He yells back at her.
(d) He is meekly obedient.
4. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
(a) Roxana really misses her father and wants him near.
(b) Coomy says Nariman is waiting outside in an ambulance.
(c) Coomy says Nariman is looking forward to being with Roxana's family.
(d) Roxana realizes all Coomy's reasons are good ones.
5. What relation are Murad and Jehangir to Nariman?
(a) They are his foster children.
(b) They are his son and daughter.
(c) They are his stepchildren.
(d) They are his grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
2. How long will Nariman have to care for his foot?
3. When Roxana and her family arrive for dinner, what is Coomy's reaction?
4. What does Nariman want Coomy to bring to the table as she prepares for his birthday dinner?
5. What type of school do Murad and Jehangir attend?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)