|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
(a) Dishwashing liquid.
(b) Laundry detergent.
(c) Toilet bowl cleaner.
2. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
(a) Asking to see his teeth.
(b) Feeling his bald head.
(c) Feeling his chin.
(d) A kiss on the cheek.
3. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
(a) He should not write about his own family.
(b) He should only write the truth.
(c) He should be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
(d) He should only write nice things.
4. At the beginning of the story, Nariman is preparing to celebrate which birthday?
(a) His seventy-seventh.
(b) His seventy-ninth.
(c) His seventy-eighth.
(d) His eightieth.
5. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
(b) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(c) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(d) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Nariman for his assistance while he is in the hospital?
2. How long does Nariman stay in the hospital?
3. How does Nariman deal with Coomy's ranting?
4. What reason does Coomy give for wanting to move her father to Roxana's apartment?
5. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)