|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Roxana check on Nariman while he sleeps?
(a) She thinks he needs help.
(b) She thinks he called her name.
(c) She wants to be sure he is breathing.
(d) She thinks she hears him coughing.
2. What is the alternative name suggested for Bombay?
3. Why does Coomy request that Phoola Phoola clean her room first?
(a) So she can spend time with her father.
(b) Because it was not cleaned the last time.
(c) So she can watch to see that it is done correctly.
(d) So she can go back to bed.
4. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The cello.
(b) The violin.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The harp.
5. A few days after Nariman's return home, Dr. Tarapore is asked to do another x-ray. What does this one show?
(a) A perfectly healed ankle.
(c) Several old breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Coomy intend to let Nariman come home?
2. What is Roxana's advice to Jehangir about writing a book?
3. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
4. What prompts Roxana to change her mind about taking her father in?
5. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)