Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
(a) He is happy and excited about the move.
(b) He will agree if it is okay with her.
(c) He wants to ask her himself.
(d) He does not want to leave the comfort of his own room.
2. What is revealed about Yezad's background in Chapter 2?
(a) That he was previously married and has other children.
(b) That he is very happy with his life.
(c) That he wishes he could do more for his country.
(d) That he had attempted to emigrate to Canada.
3. What does Jehangir reveal to his family that he wants to write a book about?
(a) The Chenoy and Vakeel families.
(b) About Bombay.
(c) Religious practices.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What reason does Coomy give Nariman for not telling Roxana and Yezad about his accident?
(a) She had asked Jal to do it, but he would not.
(b) She is not able to locate them.
(c) She does not want to worry them.
(d) She does not think it was necessary.
5. Why does Coomy request that Phoola Phoola clean her room first?
(a) Because it was not cleaned the last time.
(b) So she can watch to see that it is done correctly.
(c) So she can spend time with her father.
(d) So she can go back to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
2. Which of the following is not part of the special greeting Murad and Jehangir share with Nariman?
3. What does Coomy use to clean Nariman's teeth?
4. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
5. What is the predominant mood of the dinner party?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)