|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yezad do with his application papers for emigration to Canada?
(a) He asks his lawyer to look at them.
(b) He checks them carefully and mails them.
(c) He files them for future use.
(d) He tears them up.
2. How does Coomy answer Jal's concern about leaving their father with the Chenoy family?
(a) She says it was the best option.
(b) She says she regrets that it had to be done.
(c) She says they had no choice.
(d) She expresses concern for Nariman's well-being.
3. How long does Roxana tell Yezad that Nariman will stay with them?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Until he is well.
4. What is Mr. Kapur passionate about collecting?
(a) Photographs of the city.
(b) Photographs of people.
(c) Photographs of the mountains.
(d) Photographs of animals.
5. What good news does Yezad have when he comes home from work?
(a) He got a raise.
(b) Kapur is selling the store.
(c) The elevator is working.
(d) Nariman is going home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yezad go to the store where he works on Christmas day?
2. What is Nariman's response about moving to Roxana's?
3. What does Jehangir have to do after putting old and wrinkled money in the budget envelopes?
4. According to Coomy, who is supposed to inherit Chateau Felicity?
5. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)