|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nariman tell Roxana when she takes him in?
(a) He apologizes for being a burden.
(b) He tells her it was not his idea to come to her home.
(c) He tells her he can't wait to get inside with her family.
(d) He tells her how good Coomy has been to him.
2. What is characteristic of the Shiv Sena?
(a) They are radical conservatives.
(b) They are loyal traditionalists.
(c) They have no political views.
(d) They are ultra liberals.
3. How does Coomy hope to combat the smell of Nariman's bowel movements?
(a) She turns on his ceiling fan.
(b) She holds her nose.
(c) She opens all the windows.
(d) She makes him go outside.
4. When Coomy calls in Dr. Tarapore, what is his concern about Nariman?
(a) He thinks Nariman may be crazy.
(b) He thinks Nariman needs a change of scenery.
(c) He thinks Nariman is perfectly normal and tells Coomy not to worry.
(d) He thinks Nariman is in danger of depression.
5. What instrument does Roxana's neighbor play?
(a) The harp.
(b) The cello.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yezad use the item he borrowed from his neighbor Villie Cardmaster?
2. How does the doctor treat Nariman's injury at the hospital?
3. What is Jal's concern about leaving his father at Roxana's?
4. What excuse does Coomy give for not having told Roxana about the accident?
5. How does Coomy prepare for her father's return from the hospital?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)