Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Simon's reputation after his death?
2. What do Simon and his knights do after they get Henry's letter?
3. What do Nell and Richard try to convince Guy de Lusignan to do?
4. What is the outcome of the meeting with Henry and his barons?
5. What sparks a battle between Simon's army and Edward's?
How would this book be different if it followed the lives of the women? What is lost--and what is gained--by focusing on the men?
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
What do you think is the heart of Falls the Shadow for Penman? Is it the medieval lifestyle? The political struggle? The warfare? The emergence of an effective government from the monarchical government?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)