Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 19-22)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does the king treat his captive?
2. What is Henry's response to the outcome?
3. What does she want by this opposition?
4. What happens when the King agrees to Simon's demands?
5. What does Gruffydd make his son do?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Johanna's death.
2. What happens when Llewelyn's health begins to deteriorate?
3. What is Simon de Montfort accused of by the lords of Gascony?
This section contains 798 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)