|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Davydd and Owain want to gain by invading Gwynedd?
(a) They want Llewelyn to split his lands between his brothers.
(b) They want to deliver Wales to England.
(c) They want to rule Wales.
(d) They want to unify Wales against England.
2. Where does Edward join King Henry?
(a) In Dover, where they are kept as prisoners together after the battle.
(b) In the church where he surrenders.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the palace where they are taken prisoner.
3. What does his trouble impinge upon?
(a) His celebration of Epiphany.
(b) His sleep.
(c) His authority.
(d) His mobility.
4. Who mediates between King Henry and Simon de Montfort?
(c) King Louis.
(d) Bran de Montfort.
5. What does Llewelyn give Davydd?
(a) Transportation out of Wales in exile.
(b) A share of his power.
(d) An army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Simon cause to worry after his victory?
2. Who is almost trapped when Londoners lock the drawbridge in the up position?
3. What argument is made in answer to the complaints?
4. What sparks a battle between Simon's army and Edward's?
5. What is Simon involved in when he hears of the illness of his daughter?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)