|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Simon's plan to escape?
(a) It fails and Simon surrenders to save the army.
(b) A standoff that lasts for months.
(c) The army is slaughtered.
(d) Most of the army escapes.
2. What does Simon ask Llewelyn for?
(a) An army.
(b) Help with Edward.
(c) A place to keep Edward imprisoned.
3. Under what condition does Simon say he will leave his post?
(a) If Henry gives him an income.
(b) If Henry pays his debts.
(c) If Henry makes him a royal counselor.
(d) If Henry finds him a better position elsewhere.
4. Who mediates between King Henry and Simon de Montfort?
(b) King Louis.
(c) Bran de Montfort.
5. What happens in the first wave of the attack?
(a) Edward turns the attackers back, and follows them into the woods.
(b) King Henry surrenders.
(c) Simon's knights pin Edward in the city.
(d) Simon's army is routed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Llewelyn give Davydd?
2. How does Bran de Montfort squash Edward's escape attempt?
3. Why is Simon called to England again?
4. What happens when Simon commits his whole force to the attack?
5. What happens when the King agrees to Simon's demands?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)