Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Simon's reputation after his death?
(a) People think he was a saint.
(b) People think he was corrupt and weak.
(c) People think he was in league with Edward.
(d) People think he was a French stooge.
2. What do Simon and his knights do after they get Henry's letter?
(a) Pledge themselves to be Henry's loyal subjects.
(b) Surround Henry's position.
(c) Renounce their loyalty to him.
(d) Vow to kill Henry or die trying.
3. What do Nell and Richard try to convince Guy de Lusignan to do?
(a) Rein in his siblings' behavior.
(b) Give them shelter.
(c) Join them against the King.
(d) Betray his siblings.
4. What is the outcome of the meeting with Henry and his barons?
(a) New taxes.
(b) Civil war.
(c) Religious persecution.
(d) A set of guidelines.
5. What sparks a battle between Simon's army and Edward's?
(a) King Louis' judgment.
(b) A riot in London.
(c) The execution of political prisoners.
(d) Abuses by the king's tax collectors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Oxford Provisions prohibit?
2. What does Simon meet when he gets to London?
3. Why can Henry not raise an army of his own?
4. What news does Edward give the de Montforts and Hal Planate genet?
5. Why does Harry de Montfort let Edward go?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)