|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Simon's leg broken?
(a) In an assassination attempt.
(b) Falling from a horse.
(c) In battle.
(d) When he trips down a flight of stairs in the palace.
2. What additional oversight will the government be subjected to, as a result of the Oxford Provisions?
(a) Oversight by a new class of experts and bureaucrats.
(b) A council of international advisors.
(c) A more active parliament.
(d) International audits.
3. How does the falling out affect Edward?
(a) He is killed by Simon.
(b) He is set free by the Earl of Gloucester.
(c) He is exiled to France.
(d) He is set free by Bran de Montfort.
4. What happens when Edward shows up at Kenilworth?
(a) Bran triumphs over Edward's army.
(b) Edward is killed in the fighting.
(c) Bran's army retreats inside the castle, and a futile siege begins.
(d) Bran's army is routed.
5. How are Nell's issues handled?
(a) She is browbeaten with the threat of war.
(b) She is paid the money she says she is owed.
(c) She is blockaded.
(d) She is imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Edward give the de Montforts and Hal Planate genet?
2. What is Simon accused of?
3. How does Edward's army defeat Simon's at Evesham?
4. What does Llewelyn want Davydd to see?
5. Where is Edward trapped?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)