|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the head of the barons who are frustrated by the Lusignans?
2. How are Nell's issues handled?
(a) She is blockaded.
(b) She is paid the money she says she is owed.
(c) She is imprisoned.
(d) She is browbeaten with the threat of war.
3. Why can Henry not raise an army of his own?
(a) None of his advisors will support it.
(b) He has lost his subjects' loyalty.
(c) He has no money.
(d) He has had a stroke.
4. How is Simon's leg broken?
(a) When he trips down a flight of stairs in the palace.
(b) In battle.
(c) Falling from a horse.
(d) In an assassination attempt.
5. What happens to Simon's daughter by the time he gets home?
(a) She has given birth.
(b) She has fled.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Edward shows up at Kenilworth?
2. What does Henry tell Simon in his letter?
3. What is the result of Simon's plan to escape?
4. What has happened to Simon's body after his death?
5. Why is Henry in the Tower of London?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)