|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Llewelyn agree to help in this conflict?
(a) Simon de Montfort.
2. When does Falls the Shadow begin?
3. What vow has Nell taken?
4. Whom does Senena convince her husband's supporters to oppose?
(d) King Henry.
5. What relation is the person Simon de Montfort meets to the King Henry III?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she want by this opposition?
2. Who is missing from Llewelyn's deathbed?
3. What is Nell waiting for at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. What does Elen learn during Gruffydd's visit to Mon?
5. How is Henry's war with France seen by the people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who attends Llewelyn and Owain's surrender to King Henry?
2. Who are Llelo's parents, and what status does this give him?
3. Describe Davydd's war with Senena and her supporters.
4. What does Llelo talk about with his grandfather?
5. Describe Johanna's death.
6. What happens to Llelo when Senena attempts to rescue her husband and son?
7. What does Llelo see that he is not supposed to see, and what does his father make him do?
8. How does Elen react to John the Scot's death?
9. What happens when Simon de Montfort returns to Henry's court?
10. Why is Nell concerned when she is in Sicily, waiting for her husband?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)