|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consequence of Henry's war with France?
(c) Refugee problems.
2. Whose wedding do Simon de Montfort and Nell prepare to attend?
(a) Queen Eleanor's.
3. What is Llanfaes?
(b) Johanna's parents' estate.
(c) A castle where Johanna was imprisoned.
(d) A summer cottage.
4. What happens when Gruffydd wakes to see his son in the room?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He threatens him.
(d) He blinds him.
5. What is Simon powerless to stop?
(a) The rout of his forces.
(c) The defection of his leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vow has Nell taken?
2. How is Henry's war with France seen by the people?
3. Whose assistance will be used to fight Senena and her supporters?
4. Who does Elen join at Gloucester?
5. What comes of Llelo's fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Johanna's death.
2. Describe Davydd's treatment after he surrenders to King Henry.
3. What happens with Kenilworth's surrender in 1267?
4. What is Simon de Montfort's effect on John the Scot's household?
5. Why is Llelo's relationship with his grandfather a secret?
6. Describe Simon's experience fighting with Henry against the French.
7. What is Edward's role in the opposition between Simon and King Henry?
8. Describe the 1245 war between England and Wales.
9. What is Henry's response to Simon's attempts to enforce the Oxford Provisions?
10. How does Davydd capture Gruffydd and Owain?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)