|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Senena convince her husband's supporters to oppose?
(c) King Henry.
2. What do Gruffydd and Owain plan to use for escape?
(a) A rope made from bedding.
(c) Knives made from cutlery.
(d) Forged documents.
3. How does Gruffydd shame his brother?
(a) By talking about his lack of children.
(b) By describing his affairs in detail.
(c) By recalling his moments of cowardice.
(d) By reminding him of his crimes.
4. What does Davydd die of?
(c) Old age.
5. Where is Nell, at the beginning of Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Llelo find Elen when he comes to visit her?
2. Whose assistance will be used to fight Senena and her supporters?
3. What does Simon de Montfort ask for?
4. What is the consequence of Henry's war with France?
5. Who is missing from Llewelyn's deathbed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Llelo talk about with his grandfather?
2. What happens when Llewelyn's health begins to deteriorate?
3. How does Gruffydd lose his land?
4. What does Davydd give up when he surrenders to King Henry?
5. What position does the king give Simon de Montfort after Llewelyn and Owain's surrender?
6. Who are Llelo's parents, and what status does this give him?
7. Describe the 1245 war between England and Wales.
8. Describe Simon's experience fighting with Henry against the French.
9. What happens to Llelo when Senena attempts to rescue her husband and son?
10. Who attends Llewelyn and Owain's surrender to King Henry?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)