|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Henry's war with France seen by the people?
2. What does Senena use to rescue Gruffydd and Owain?
(a) A sleeping draught.
(b) A small force of commandos.
3. What does Gruffydd tell his father he is happy about?
(a) Gruffydd has been forgiven.
(b) Llewelyn has included him in his estate.
(c) Gruffydd has been given territories.
(d) Llewelyn is up and walking.
4. What does Henry accuse Simon of?
5. What happens when Simon de Montfort finds Nell's bedchamber?
(a) They do not make love.
(b) He makes love with her.
(c) She captures him.
(d) He rapes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prevented Henry from imprisoning Simon and Nell?
2. What is Simon powerless to stop?
3. Why is Gruffydd angry at Senena?
4. What is Nell afraid for?
5. Who does Llewelyn agree to help in this conflict?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Gruffydd and Owain try to escape from captivity?
2. How does Gruffydd lose his land?
3. Who attends Llewelyn and Owain's surrender to King Henry?
4. Describe the courtship of Nell and Simon de Montfort.
5. What happens to Llelo when Senena attempts to rescue her husband and son?
6. What is Gruffydd preparing to fight for, and how do his preparations affect Davydd's plans?
7. What is Llewelyn's response to Johanna's death?
8. Why is Llelo's relationship with his grandfather a secret?
9. Describe Davydd's treatment after he surrenders to King Henry.
10. Who are Llelo's parents, and what status does this give him?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)