|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consequence of Henry's war with France?
(a) Refugee problems.
2. What is Simon de Montfort's intention toward Nell?
3. What does she want by this opposition?
(a) Cricieth Castle.
(c) Part of Gwynedd.
4. Whose wedding do Simon de Montfort and Nell prepare to attend?
(c) Queen Eleanor's.
5. What territory does Simon acquire after the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Llelo just had difficulty doing?
2. Who is Nell?
3. What consequence is Elen warned she will suffer?
4. How does Gruffydd shame his brother?
5. Who surrenders to King Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the 1245 war between England and Wales.
2. Who are Llelo's parents, and what status does this give him?
3. What is Simon de Montfort's effect on John the Scot's household?
4. Describe Davydd's war with Senena and her supporters.
5. What is Llewelyn's response to Johanna's death?
6. What is Gruffydd preparing to fight for, and how do his preparations affect Davydd's plans?
7. How does the relationship between Gruffydd and Llewelyn change in Chapter 3?
8. What does Davydd give up when he surrenders to King Henry?
9. What is the consequence of Henry's war with the French?
10. What happens when Llewelyn's health begins to deteriorate?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)