|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the king treat his captive?
2. What does Senena use to rescue Gruffydd and Owain?
(a) A sleeping draught.
(b) A small force of commandos.
3. Whose wedding do Simon de Montfort and Nell prepare to attend?
(a) Queen Eleanor's.
4. What does England gain as part of the surrender?
(c) All of Gruffydd's wealth.
(d) Davydd's daughters.
5. Who advises the king to abandon Wales?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Llelo spend a lot of time with his grandfather?
2. What is Simon powerless to stop?
3. Who is missing from Llewelyn's deathbed?
4. What is the consequence of Henry's war with France?
5. Why does Llelo hide his affection for his grandfather?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davydd give up when he surrenders to King Henry?
2. What happens when Simon de Montfort returns to Henry's court?
3. What does Llelo see that he is not supposed to see, and what does his father make him do?
4. What position does the king give Simon de Montfort after Llewelyn and Owain's surrender?
5. How does the relationship between Gruffydd and Llewelyn change in Chapter 3?
6. What happens when Gruffydd and Owain try to escape from captivity?
7. Why is Nell concerned when she is in Sicily, waiting for her husband?
8. Describe Simon's experience fighting with Henry against the French.
9. How does Gruffydd lose his land?
10. Why does Henry go to war with France?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)