|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does England gain as part of the surrender?
(a) All of Gruffydd's wealth.
(c) Davydd's daughters.
2. What do Gruffydd and Owain plan to use for escape?
(a) A rope made from bedding.
(c) Forged documents.
(d) Knives made from cutlery.
3. Who advises the king to abandon Wales?
4. What do the English lose in battle?
(a) Whole companies of men.
(b) Vital high ground.
5. What territory does Simon acquire after the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nell waiting for at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. What was Senena going to provide for Gruffydd and Owain's escape?
3. Where does Llelo find Elen when he comes to visit her?
4. How does Gruffydd die?
5. Under what condition would Gwynedd pass to the English crown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Simon de Montfort returns to Henry's court?
2. Why is Henry unhappy about Nell's marriage to Simon?
3. Why is Nell concerned when she is in Sicily, waiting for her husband?
4. What does Llelo see that he is not supposed to see, and what does his father make him do?
5. What is Llewelyn's response to Johanna's death?
6. What is the consequence of Henry's war with the French?
7. How does Gruffydd lose his land?
8. Why is Llelo's relationship with his grandfather a secret?
9. What happens to Llelo when Senena attempts to rescue her husband and son?
10. What happens when Gruffydd and Owain try to escape from captivity?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)