|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence is Elen warned she will suffer?
2. What is Gruffydd's response when he hears that his father is dying?
(a) He rushes to him.
(b) He recruits assassins to kill his siblings.
(c) He refuses to go.
(d) He recruits an army to march on his castle.
3. Whose assistance will be used to fight Senena and her supporters?
(a) King Henry's.
(b) The Pope's.
(d) Llewelyn Fawr's.
4. What vow has Nell taken?
5. What comes of Llelo's fear?
(a) It is baseless.
(b) He masters it.
(c) It is banished.
(d) It is realized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises the king to abandon Wales?
2. What news does Nell get of her sister?
3. What does Llelo want in his father's chamber?
4. Why are Gruffydd and Senena asked to leave the castle?
5. What is the consequence of Henry's war with France?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Llelo talk about with his grandfather?
2. What happens when Simon de Montfort returns to Henry's court?
3. How does Davydd capture Gruffydd and Owain?
4. What happens when Gruffydd and Owain try to escape from captivity?
5. What does Davydd give up when he surrenders to King Henry?
6. What happens to Llelo when Senena attempts to rescue her husband and son?
7. Describe Davydd's war with Senena and her supporters.
8. What is Simon de Montfort's effect on John the Scot's household?
9. Describe Johanna's death.
10. What is Gruffydd preparing to fight for, and how do his preparations affect Davydd's plans?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)