|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-42 and Afterward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elen join at Gloucester?
(a) Her brother Davydd.
(b) Her father.
(d) Simon and Nell.
2. What is the king's response to the complaints made about Simon?
(a) He leaves Simon in charge.
(b) He limits Simon's power.
(c) He keeps Simon's children as hostages.
(d) He sends a new seneschal to rule.
3. Why are Gruffydd and Senena asked to leave the castle?
(a) They have humiliated themselves.
(b) They have stolen from Llewelyn.
(c) They fight with Llewelyn's other children.
(d) They have disgraced Llewelyn.
4. What does Llewelyn Fawr build at Llanfaes?
(a) A castle.
(b) A church.
(c) A friary.
(d) A prison.
5. What does Davydd want from the English?
(b) Safe haven.
(c) Alliance against Gruffydd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conversation between Henry and Llewelyn foreshadow?
2. Where does Llewelyn meet with Henry?
3. What does Davydd hope he can do in Wales?
4. What have the Lusignans been doing, when Nell and Richard approach them?
5. How do the French King and Queen treat Nell?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)