|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-42 and Afterward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Edward trapped?
(a) Gloucester Castle.
(d) London Tower.
2. Who is Rhodri?
(a) Llelo's uncle.
(b) Llewelyn's nephew.
(c) Gruffydd's son.
(d) Davydd's son.
3. Who is almost trapped when Londoners lock the drawbridge in the up position?
(b) The Queen.
(c) King Henry.
4. Why can Henry not raise an army of his own?
(a) He has had a stroke.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He has lost his subjects' loyalty.
(d) None of his advisors will support it.
5. What news does Edward give the de Montforts and Hal Planate genet?
(a) Henry is becoming too powerful.
(b) Wales is unifying.
(c) Wales is fragmenting.
(d) Henry is having trouble with the barons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vow has Nell taken?
2. How does Gruffydd die?
3. How does Nell de Montfort complicate a peace between England and France?
4. What happens when Gruffydd wakes to see his son in the room?
5. What does Henry tell Simon in his letter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)