|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-42 and Afterward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she want by this opposition?
(a) Cricieth Castle.
(d) Part of Gwynedd.
2. What gives Simon cause to worry after his victory?
(a) He is running out of money.
(b) His men desert.
(c) He is short of supplies.
(d) The king's supporters undermine him.
3. What does Nell's servant warn her against?
(a) Making love with Simon de Montfort.
(b) Betraying her husband.
(c) Upsetting her mother.
(d) Losing her inheritance.
4. How does Nell react to the death of her husband?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She glad that she can marry her lover.
(c) She is devastated.
(d) She is more concerned with her own safety.
5. What happens in the first wave of the attack?
(a) Edward turns the attackers back, and follows them into the woods.
(b) Simon's knights pin Edward in the city.
(c) Simon's army is routed.
(d) King Henry surrenders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the terms Simon give Henry in surrender?
2. What is Elen expecting in Chapter 12?
3. What are Edward's plans with regard to Wales?
4. What news does Edward give the de Montforts and Hal Planate genet?
5. What does Nell do for Elen's children?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)