|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Davydd done to Gruffydd and Owain?
(a) Hidden them.
(b) Poisoned them.
(c) Kidnapped them.
(d) Drugged them.
2. What is John suffering from when Elen and Nell arrive?
(a) Fury over his betrayal.
(b) Grief for the loss of his son.
(c) Spotted fever.
(d) Regret for having warred against his father.
3. Why does Llelo hide his affection for his grandfather?
(a) His father does not share it.
(b) His grandfather is a traitor.
(c) His father was betrayed by him.
(d) His grandfather has not included his son (Llelo's father) in the estate.
4. How does Henry behave when he sees Simon again in 1240?
(a) He apologizes for his anger.
(b) He forgives all their troubles.
(c) He is hostile toward him.
(d) As though nothing had happened.
5. What distracts Llelo?
(a) His father's dogs.
(b) His mother.
(c) A storm.
(d) His father's nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Llewelyn Fawr's decision to build at Llanfaes affect his son Gruffydd?
2. What does Nell's servant warn her against?
3. What does Llelo want in his father's chamber?
4. What does Simon de Montfort ask for?
5. What does Gruffydd make his son do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)