|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elen warned against doing?
(a) Marrying her lover.
(b) Selling property.
(c) Visiting King John.
(d) Letting her children move back home.
2. What is John suffering from when Elen and Nell arrive?
(a) Grief for the loss of his son.
(b) Spotted fever.
(c) Fury over his betrayal.
(d) Regret for having warred against his father.
3. What has Davydd done to Gruffydd and Owain?
(a) Drugged them.
(b) Kidnapped them.
(c) Hidden them.
(d) Poisoned them.
4. Where is Nell, at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. How does Llewelyn Fawr's decision to build at Llanfaes affect his son Gruffydd?
(a) Gruffydd is relieved.
(b) Gruffydd is satisfied.
(c) Gruffydd is outraged.
(d) Gruffydd is saddened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Gruffydd and Owain in the surrender?
2. Who does Simon de Montfort meet while waiting to go in to his meeting?
3. What does Llewelyn Fawr build at Llanfaes?
4. What is Llanfaes?
5. Who surrenders to King Henry?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)