|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does England gain as part of the surrender?
(a) All of Gruffydd's wealth.
(b) Davydd's daughters.
2. What does Gruffydd tell his father he is happy about?
(a) Llewelyn is up and walking.
(b) Gruffydd has been given territories.
(c) Gruffydd has been forgiven.
(d) Llewelyn has included him in his estate.
3. Why does Davydd come to London?
(a) To rescue Gruffydd.
(b) To pay homage to King Henry.
(c) To raise an army.
(d) To kill Gruffydd.
4. What is Llelo afraid of at the beginning of chapter 3?
(a) That his father will force him to return home.
(b) That his father will be unhappy with him.
(c) That his father will have him killed.
(d) That his father will disown him.
5. What does Llelo do when he hears that Llewelyn is dying?
(a) Obtains his permission to go to him.
(b) He joins up in his father's army to besiege his castle.
(c) He goes away.
(d) He refuses to go to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nell afraid for?
2. Where do Elen and Nell go together?
3. What does Llewelyn Fawr build at Llanfaes?
4. Why does Henry agree to let Nell marry Simon de Montfort?
5. What relation is the person Simon de Montfort meets to the King Henry III?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)