|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nell?
(a) Elen's friend.
(b) Elen's maternal aunt.
(c) Elen's mother.
(d) Elen's daughter.
2. What are Elen's feelings on her husband's death?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She blames herself.
(c) She is triumphant.
(d) She is vicious.
3. What does Henry do to punish Simon and Nell?
(a) Attempts to kill them.
(b) Throws them out of the church.
(c) Forces them to separate.
(d) Disowns them.
4. Who does Elen join at Gloucester?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother Davydd.
(d) Simon and Nell.
5. How does Nell de Montfort complicate a peace between England and France?
(a) By paying taxes to neither crown.
(b) By refusing to hand over some castles.
(c) By waging a war of her own against the English.
(d) By interrupting the negotiations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing from Llewelyn's deathbed?
2. What do Nell and Richard try to convince Guy de Lusignan to do?
3. Whose assistance will be used to fight Senena and her supporters?
4. How does the king treat his captive?
5. Whom does Senena convince her husband's supporters to oppose?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)