|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Llewelyn give Davydd?
(a) An army.
(c) A share of his power.
(d) Transportation out of Wales in exile.
2. What news does Edward give the de Montforts and Hal Planate genet?
(a) Wales is fragmenting.
(b) Henry is having trouble with the barons.
(c) Henry is becoming too powerful.
(d) Wales is unifying.
3. How does Nell de Montfort complicate a peace between England and France?
(a) By paying taxes to neither crown.
(b) By refusing to hand over some castles.
(c) By interrupting the negotiations.
(d) By waging a war of her own against the English.
4. What is Gruffydd's response when he hears that his father is dying?
(a) He rushes to him.
(b) He refuses to go.
(c) He recruits assassins to kill his siblings.
(d) He recruits an army to march on his castle.
5. What is Simon powerless to stop?
(a) The defection of his leaders.
(d) The rout of his forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long have England and Wales been at war at the beginning of Chapter 16?
2. What consequence is Elen warned she will suffer?
3. Who is Rhodri?
4. What is the outcome of the meeting with Henry and his barons?
5. What does Nell's servant warn her against?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)