|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of the meeting with Henry and his barons?
(a) Civil war.
(b) Religious persecution.
(c) A set of guidelines.
(d) New taxes.
2. How are Nell's issues handled?
(a) She is blockaded.
(b) She is paid the money she says she is owed.
(c) She is browbeaten with the threat of war.
(d) She is imprisoned.
3. Who is the head of the barons who are frustrated by the Lusignans?
4. What is Nell afraid for?
(a) Her own safety.
(b) Her brother's life.
(c) Her children's lives.
(d) Her husband's life.
5. Why does Davydd come to London?
(a) To kill Gruffydd.
(b) To rescue Gruffydd.
(c) To pay homage to King Henry.
(d) To raise an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon powerless to stop?
2. What is Nell waiting for at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. Where does Llelo find Elen when he comes to visit her?
4. Who is Rhodri?
5. What is Gruffydd's response when he hears that his father is dying?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)