|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Nell back to England?
(a) Financial difficulties.
(c) Elen's pregnancy.
(d) Simon's political troubles.
2. What does Simon ask Llewelyn for?
(b) An army.
(c) Help with Edward.
(d) A place to keep Edward imprisoned.
3. What does Llelo overhear in the garden?
(a) That Simon will be killed.
(b) That Gruffydd and Owain will be killed.
(c) That Gruffydd will be made king.
(d) That Senena's children will be hostages to the king.
4. What is Simon accused of?
(c) Arresting people without trial.
(d) Draught and famine.
5. What happens when Simon commits his whole force to the attack?
(a) They become confused, and end up fighting each other.
(b) They are stalemated for days.
(c) They are attacked from the flank, and routed.
(d) They quickly overrun the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Llewelyn want Davydd to see?
2. How does the falling out affect Edward?
3. Under what condition does Simon say he will leave his post?
4. What territory does Gruffydd want?
5. What do Simon and his knights do after they get Henry's letter?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)