Prologue and Chapters 1-2
1. Where does Falls the Shadow lie in relation to the other books in the series?
(a) Third in a tetralogy.
(b) Middle of a trilogy.
(c) First in the series.
(d) Last in a pentalogy.
2. When does Falls the Shadow begin?
3. Who does Simon de Montfort visit at the beginning of Falls the Shadow?
(a) King John.
(c) Llewelyn ap Gruffydd.
(d) Earl of Chester.
4. What does Simon de Montfort ask for?
(a) The return of the Earldom of Leicester.
(b) Permission to marry.
(c) Freedom to study in Germany.
(d) Money to raise an army.
5. Who does Simon de Montfort meet while waiting to go in to his meeting?
6. What relation is the person Simon de Montfort meets to the King Henry III?
7. What kind of person is Simon de Montfort discovered to be, when he enters his meeting?
This section contains 4,253 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)