Prologue and Chapters 1-2
1. Where does Falls the Shadow lie in relation to the other books in the series?
(a) Middle of a trilogy.
(b) Last in a pentalogy.
(c) Third in a tetralogy.
(d) First in the series.
2. When does Falls the Shadow begin?
3. Who does Simon de Montfort visit at the beginning of Falls the Shadow?
(b) Earl of Chester.
(c) King John.
(d) Llewelyn ap Gruffydd.
4. What does Simon de Montfort ask for?
(a) Money to raise an army.
(b) The return of the Earldom of Leicester.
(c) Freedom to study in Germany.
(d) Permission to marry.
5. Who does Simon de Montfort meet while waiting to go in to his meeting?
6. What relation is the person Simon de Montfort meets to the King Henry III?
7. What kind of person is Simon de Montfort discovered to be, when he enters his meeting?
This section contains 4,253 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)