Prologue and Chapters 1-2
• Llelo witnesses his father's nightmare, and is sworn to secrecy about it.
• He visits his grandfather, and is there when his grandfather's wife Johanna dies.
• When his grandfather has a stroke, Llelo's father and step-mother start a fight with Llewelyn's other children, and they are asked to leave.
• Gruffydd tells his father that he is glad to see him recovering from his stroke, but there is still resentment between them.
• Nell tells her brother King Henry that she is already pregnant with Simon de Montfort's baby, and he allows the match.
• Davydd is names Llewelyn Fawr's heir, and when Gruffydd refuses to pay homage to him, Davydd takes his lands.
• Henry sends Nell and Simon de Montfort out of the church when he finds out that his sister tricked him about her pregnancy, but he acts as though nothing happened...
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)