Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
2. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
Essay Topic 1
Describe, analyze and discuss the narrative style of the novel. From whose perspective is the story told and how does this shift throughout the novel? How many protagonists does the novel have? Is the narrative point of view omniscient or limited?
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss the insecurity and isolation which plague Autumn in the novel. Why does Autumn feel incapable of being loved? How did her parents' actions contribute to Autumn's insecurity and inferiority complexes? How does she attempt to overcome them?
Essay Topic 3
Define, analyze and discuss the themes of abandonment and neglect in the novel. What effects have been seen in Kristina's children of their abandonment by their parents? How has their neglect or abandonment affected them differently. How are the older children's experiences better or worse than those of the elder children?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)