Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
2. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
Essay Topic 1
Describe and discuss the differences between Summer's childhood and relationship with her parents from those of her siblings. How has Summer's exposure to her parents affected her interpersonal relationships with others? How does Summer feel about each of her parents?
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss the relationship between Nikki and Hunter in the narrative. How has Hunter's past and family impacted his ability to be secure in his relationships? How has Nikki's past affected her relationships? How do each of their families compare?
Essay Topic 3
Define and discuss the motif of journeys in the novel. What characters take a physical journey during the holidays? What does each of these journeys represent symbolically and psychologically for the characters?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)