Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
2. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
Essay Topic 1
Describe and discuss Autumn's relationship with her father after they have first met. How does Trey's presence inspire Autumn to meet her mother? Is this meeting a positive or negative thing for Autumn's development? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss examples of symbolism and imagery in the narrative. What does the stranger at the talent show represent to Hunter? What is symbolized by Hunter's infidelity with Leah in the narrative? What does Kristina represent symbolically to each of her children?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss the character of Brendan in the narrative. What does Hunter realize about Brendan when he finally confronts him? How does this discovery change Hunter's perception of his history and himself in the novel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)