|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(b) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
2. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
3. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
4. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
(a) A daughter.
(b) A son.
(c) A sister.
(d) A brother.
5. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
2. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
3. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
4. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
5. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discussions does Hunter have with his adoptive parents after leaving Nikki in the novel? What does Hunter learn?
2. Who advises Hunter to let his obsession with his biological father go in the novel? What does he do instead?
3. Where does Summer learn she will be going to stay with a new foster family after her dad spends a weekend in jail in the novel? What concerns does Summer have about the situation?
4. What does Hunter learn from Brendan about his past in the novel? How has Brendan changed?
5. What does Trey tell Autumn about her childhood when he arrives at Aunt Cora's house after the wedding? What does this inspire Autumn to do?
6. What are Summer's experiences with each of her parents like on Thanksgiving in the novel? What does she discover about her family?
7. What is foreshadowed by Autumn's illness in the novel? Who suggests a potential cause for the illness?
8. What stops Hunter from taking the pills at the "pharm party" in the novel? When does he take them?
9. What encounter does Hunter have at the Sparks Hometown Christmas Parade in the novel? Who advises him against his actions?
10. Describe the day of Cora's wedding in the novel. Who arrives and what confrontations take place?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)