|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
2. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Join a church.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Go to rehab.
(d) Move out of state.
3. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
4. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He tortures animals.
(c) He raped his mother.
(d) He was incarcerated for murder.
5. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
2. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
3. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
4. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
5. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)