|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
2. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
(b) Crystal meth.
3. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
4. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
(a) A sister.
(b) A son.
(c) A brother.
(d) A daughter.
5. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
2. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
3. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
4. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
5. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)