|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) AIDS and lukemia.
(c) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Durango, Colorado.
(c) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
5. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
2. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
3. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
4. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
5. What is the name of Hunter's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the day of Cora's wedding in the novel. Who arrives and what confrontations take place?
2. What is Hunter's reaction upon first seeing the man he believes to be his biological father in the novel? Where does this take place?
3. What confrontations does Summer have with her mother and father after her father spends the weekend in jail in the novel?
4. What encounter does Hunter have at the Sparks Hometown Christmas Parade in the novel? Who advises him against his actions?
5. How does Summer feel about her decision to run away from her foster home in the novel? Why?
6. Where does Kyle spend Thanksgiving in the novel? How does Summer feel about his absence?
7. What is foreshadowed by Autumn's illness in the novel? Who suggests a potential cause for the illness?
8. What is the reader left wondering after Hunter's first interaction with his potential biological father in the novel?
9. What major discoveries does Hunter gain from his two fathers in the novel? How do these discoveries change his character?
10. What happens after Nikki discovers Hunter's infidelity in the novel? Where does Hunter move?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)