Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
(b) Truck stops.
(c) Rest areas.
2. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are interracial.
(c) They are in jail.
(d) They are dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
2. What is the name of Hunter's father?
3. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
4. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
5. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)