|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
2. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
3. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
4. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
(a) Hunter Haskins.
(b) Trey Shepherd.
(c) Scott Haskins.
(d) Bill Ross.
5. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
2. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
3. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
4. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
5. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)