|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is gay.
(d) She is moving in with her mother.
2. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(c) AIDS and lukemia.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
3. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
4. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Reno, Nevada.
(b) Redding, California.
(c) Fresno, California.
(d) Provo, Utah.
5. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
(a) Use crystal meth.
(b) Use heroin.
(d) Take anxiety pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
2. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
3. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
4. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
5. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Summer learn she will be going to stay with a new foster family after her dad spends a weekend in jail in the novel? What concerns does Summer have about the situation?
2. What major discoveries does Hunter gain from his two fathers in the novel? How do these discoveries change his character?
3. Where does Kyle spend Thanksgiving in the novel? How does Summer feel about his absence?
4. What risks does Autumn take in her first sexual encounter in the novel? What has led to this behavior?
5. How does Summer feel about her decision to run away from her foster home in the novel? Why?
6. What leads Autumn to begin drinking in the novel? Where does this first show to be a problem?
7. What discussions does Hunter have with his adoptive parents after leaving Nikki in the novel? What does Hunter learn?
8. Where do Summer and Kyle go after running away in the novel? What are their plans?
9. Describe the day of Cora's wedding in the novel. Who arrives and what confrontations take place?
10. What does Trey tell Autumn about her childhood when he arrives at Aunt Cora's house after the wedding? What does this inspire Autumn to do?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)