|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Fargo, North Dakota.
(c) Fresno, California.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
2. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
3. Summer worries that her new foster father is __________.
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A cocaine addict.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A sexual predator.
4. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Join the military.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Join a church.
(d) Move out of state.
5. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
2. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
3. Who reveals to Autumn the reason she knows nothing about her parents or her extended family?
4. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
5. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)