|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(d) Her dad's.
2. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(c) Prescription pills.
(d) Liqour bottles.
3. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
4. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Used crank.
(b) Killed a man.
(c) Cheated on his mom.
(d) Was incarcerated.
5. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
2. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
3. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
4. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
5. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Trey tell Autumn about her childhood when he arrives at Aunt Cora's house after the wedding? What does this inspire Autumn to do?
2. Where does Summer learn she will be going to stay with a new foster family after her dad spends a weekend in jail in the novel? What concerns does Summer have about the situation?
3. What stops Hunter from taking the pills at the "pharm party" in the novel? When does he take them?
4. How does Autumn feel about the wedding planning for her aunt after Thanksgiving in the novel? Who does she invite over while her aunt is away?
5. What are Summer's experiences with each of her parents like on Thanksgiving in the novel? What does she discover about her family?
6. What risks does Autumn take in her first sexual encounter in the novel? What has led to this behavior?
7. Describe the day of Cora's wedding in the novel. Who arrives and what confrontations take place?
8. What is Hunter's reaction upon first seeing the man he believes to be his biological father in the novel? Where does this take place?
9. Where does Autumn spend Thanksgiving dinner in the novel? How does she feel about this setting?
10. What does Hunter learn from Brendan about his past in the novel? How has Brendan changed?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)