|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
2. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
3. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
4. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
5. Who reveals to Autumn the reason she knows nothing about her parents or her extended family?
6. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
7. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
8. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
9. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
(a) Mary Jo.
(b) Sarah Beth.
10. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
11. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
12. What is the name of Hunter's father?
13. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
14. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
15. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
(c) Concert tickets.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
3. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
4. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
5. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)