|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
2. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the talent show.
(b) To church.
(c) To the movie theatre.
(d) To the auto repair shop.
3. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
4. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
5. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
6. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Fresno, California.
(b) Fargo, North Dakota.
(c) Portland, Oregon.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
7. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
(a) Mary Jo.
(c) Sarah Beth.
8. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(a) Her dad's.
9. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
10. Who saves Autumn from being raped after she drinks too much at her aunt's wedding?
11. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Used crank.
(b) Killed a man.
(c) Was incarcerated.
(d) Cheated on his mom.
12. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Durango, Colorado.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Mammoth Lakes, California.
13. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Helping his mom around the house.
(b) Doing charity work for the church.
(c) Helping his dad at the garage.
(d) Working at the bank.
14. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
15. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
(a) A police detective.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her case worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
2. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
3. Who reveals to Autumn the reason she knows nothing about her parents or her extended family?
4. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
5. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)