|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
5. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
6. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
7. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A movie theatre.
(c) The radio station Christmas party.
(d) A church sermon.
8. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
9. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
10. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(c) Durango, Colorado.
(d) Austin, Texas.
11. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
12. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the talent show.
(b) To church.
(c) To the auto repair shop.
(d) To the movie theatre.
13. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
14. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
15. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
2. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
3. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
4. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
5. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)