|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
2. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
(a) Stealing cable television.
(c) Selling marijuana.
3. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
4. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are interracial.
(c) They are dead.
(d) They are in jail.
5. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Move out of state.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Join a church.
6. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
7. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
8. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
9. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
(a) A son.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A brother.
(d) A sister.
10. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
11. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) Depression and anorexia.
(b) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) AIDS and lukemia.
12. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
13. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(d) Her dad's.
14. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
15. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
2. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
3. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
4. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
5. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)