|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
(a) Her case worker.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A police detective.
3. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
4. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Hunter and Jack.
(b) Donald and David.
(c) Paul and Peter.
(d) James and William.
5. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
6. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
(a) Crystal meth.
7. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
8. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Join the military.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Move out of state.
(d) Join a church.
9. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
10. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Doing charity work for the church.
(b) Working at the bank.
(c) Helping his mom around the house.
(d) Helping his dad at the garage.
11. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(b) Liqour bottles.
(c) Prescription pills.
12. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
(a) To Kristina's house.
(b) To his parents' house.
(c) To Brendan's house.
(d) To Trey's house.
13. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
14. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(c) Her dad's.
15. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) A church sermon.
(b) The radio station Christmas party.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A movie theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
2. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
3. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
4. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
5. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)