|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
(a) A local church.
(b) A homeless shelter.
(c) A football game.
(d) The Sparks Hometowne Christmas Parade.
2. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
(b) Take anxiety pills.
(c) Use heroin.
(d) Use crystal meth.
3. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
4. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Fargo, North Dakota.
(c) Portland, Oregon.
(d) Fresno, California.
5. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
6. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are interracial.
(d) They are in jail.
7. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
8. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
(a) Stomach flu.
(c) Morning sickness.
(d) Crank withdrawal.
9. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(d) Durango, Colorado.
10. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
(a) She is gay.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is moving in with her mother.
(d) She hates him.
11. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
(a) A pigeon.
(c) A laptop.
(d) Her cell phone.
12. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her father.
13. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
14. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
15. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
2. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
3. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
4. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
5. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)