|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
2. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Summer and Hunter.
(b) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
(c) Kristina and Trey.
(d) Brendan and Marie.
3. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
(a) She gets lost on the way.
(b) She's stoned.
(c) She's drunk.
(d) She's got a stomach virus.
4. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Killed a man.
(b) Was incarcerated.
(c) Used crank.
(d) Cheated on his mom.
5. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
6. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
7. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Anorexia nervosa.
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
8. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
9. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(d) Her dad's.
10. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) A church sermon.
(b) A gas station.
(c) The radio station Christmas party.
(d) A movie theatre.
11. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
(a) A laptop.
(b) Her cell phone.
(d) A pigeon.
12. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
13. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is gay.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is moving in with her mother.
14. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Austin, Texas.
(c) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(d) Durango, Colorado.
15. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
Short Answer Questions
1. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
2. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
3. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
4. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
5. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)