|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
2. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
3. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
(a) A pigeon.
(c) A laptop.
(d) Her cell phone.
4. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(a) Liqour bottles.
(c) Prescription pills.
5. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
6. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
7. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are interracial.
(c) They are divorced.
(d) They are in jail.
8. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
9. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
10. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
11. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
12. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
(b) Crystal meth.
13. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To Brendan's house.
(c) To Trey's house.
(d) To Kristina's house.
14. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
15. Who reveals to Autumn the reason she knows nothing about her parents or her extended family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
2. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
3. What is the name of Hunter's father?
4. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
5. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)