|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
2. Summer worries that her new foster father is __________.
(a) A sexual predator.
(b) A cocaine addict.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) An alcoholic.
3. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(b) AIDS and lukemia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
4. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
5. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
6. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are in jail.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are interracial.
(d) They are divorced.
7. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
8. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
9. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
10. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
11. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
12. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
13. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Doing charity work for the church.
(b) Helping his mom around the house.
(c) Helping his dad at the garage.
(d) Working at the bank.
14. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(b) Anorexia nervosa.
15. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
(a) Rest areas.
(d) Truck stops.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
2. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
3. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
4. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
5. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)