|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Helping his dad at the garage.
(b) Working at the bank.
(c) Helping his mom around the house.
(d) Doing charity work for the church.
2. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
(a) Use heroin.
(c) Use crystal meth.
(d) Take anxiety pills.
3. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
(b) Selling marijuana.
(c) Stealing cable television.
4. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Fargo, North Dakota.
(b) Fresno, California.
(c) Portland, Oregon.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
5. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
6. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
7. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
8. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
9. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Donald and David.
(b) James and William.
(c) Hunter and Jack.
(d) Paul and Peter.
10. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
11. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
12. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(c) Her dad's.
13. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
(b) Summer and Hunter.
(c) Brendan and Marie.
(d) Kristina and Trey.
14. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To church.
(b) To the auto repair shop.
(c) To the talent show.
(d) To the movie theatre.
15. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
3. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
4. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
5. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)