|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
3. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the auto repair shop.
(b) To the movie theatre.
(c) To the talent show.
(d) To church.
4. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
5. Summer worries that her new foster father is __________.
(a) A cocaine addict.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A sexual predator.
(d) An alcoholic.
6. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
(a) Morning sickness.
(c) Crank withdrawal.
(d) Stomach flu.
7. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(d) Her dad's.
8. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
9. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
10. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
11. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
12. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
13. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are interracial.
(c) They are divorced.
(d) They are in jail.
14. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To Kristina's house.
(c) To Brendan's house.
(d) To Trey's house.
15. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
2. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
3. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
4. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
5. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)