|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(a) Liqour bottles.
(b) Prescription pills.
2. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) The radio station Christmas party.
(b) A church sermon.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A movie theatre.
3. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Anorexia nervosa.
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
4. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
(a) Rest areas.
(b) Truck stops.
5. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
6. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Join a church.
(d) Move out of state.
7. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
8. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
9. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
(a) Use crystal meth.
(c) Use heroin.
(d) Take anxiety pills.
10. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
11. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Brendan and Marie.
(b) Summer and Hunter.
(c) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
(d) Kristina and Trey.
12. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
13. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
14. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
15. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
2. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
5. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)