|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Hunter and Jack.
(b) Donald and David.
(c) James and William.
(d) Paul and Peter.
2. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
3. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
(a) Rest areas.
(d) Truck stops.
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
(a) A brother.
(b) A sister.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A son.
6. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
7. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
8. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
9. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
10. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) The Sparks Hometowne Christmas Parade.
(c) A local church.
(d) A football game.
11. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
12. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her son.
(c) Mary Jo.
13. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Join the military.
(b) Move out of state.
(c) Join a church.
(d) Go to rehab.
14. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
15. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
2. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
3. What is the name of Hunter's father?
4. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
5. Who reveals to Autumn the reason she knows nothing about her parents or her extended family?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)