|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
(a) She's got a stomach virus.
(b) She's stoned.
(c) She's drunk.
(d) She gets lost on the way.
2. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
(b) Stealing cable television.
(c) Selling marijuana.
3. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are in jail.
(c) They are dead.
(d) They are interracial.
4. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Kristina and Trey.
(b) Brendan and Marie.
(c) Summer and Hunter.
(d) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
5. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
6. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
7. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
8. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
9. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
(a) Anorexia nervosa.
(c) Stimulant psychosis.
10. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) Her cell phone.
(d) A laptop.
11. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(d) Austin, Texas.
12. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) A church sermon.
(b) A movie theatre.
(c) A gas station.
(d) The radio station Christmas party.
13. What is the name of Hunter's father?
14. What were Hunter's parents taking when he was conceived?
(a) Crystal meth.
15. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
2. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
3. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
4. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
5. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)