Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
(b) Truck stops.
(c) Rest areas.
2. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are interracial.
(c) They are in jail.
(d) They are dead.
6. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) Depression and anorexia.
(c) AIDS and lukemia.
(d) Lymphoma and insomnia.
7. What is the name of Hunter's father?
8. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
9. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
10. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
(b) Mary Jo.
(c) Sarah Beth.
11. Summer worries that her new foster father is __________.
(a) A cocaine addict.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A sexual predator.
12. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
13. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
14. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Redding, California.
(b) Reno, Nevada.
(c) Provo, Utah.
(d) Fresno, California.
15. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
2. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
3. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
4. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
5. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)