|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
2. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
(a) Scott Haskins.
(b) Bill Ross.
(c) Trey Shepherd.
(d) Hunter Haskins.
3. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Helping his dad at the garage.
(b) Doing charity work for the church.
(c) Working at the bank.
(d) Helping his mom around the house.
4. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the talent show.
(b) To the movie theatre.
(c) To church.
(d) To the auto repair shop.
5. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(d) Austin, Texas.
6. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
(b) Summer and Hunter.
(c) Kristina and Trey.
(d) Brendan and Marie.
7. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
8. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
(c) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
9. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
(b) A car.
(d) Concert tickets.
10. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
11. What is the name of Hunter's father?
12. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Donald and David.
(b) James and William.
(c) Paul and Peter.
(d) Hunter and Jack.
13. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
14. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
15. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
2. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
3. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
4. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
5. What refers to a perception in the absence of a stimulus?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)