|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
2. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
(b) Kristina and Trey.
(c) Summer and Hunter.
(d) Brendan and Marie.
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
(a) Hunter Haskins.
(b) Trey Shepherd.
(c) Bill Ross.
(d) Scott Haskins.
5. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her son.
(c) Mary Jo.
6. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
7. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Fargo, North Dakota.
(c) Fresno, California.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
8. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
(b) Stomach flu.
(c) Crank withdrawal.
(d) Morning sickness.
9. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
10. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
11. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
12. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A police detective.
(d) Her case worker.
13. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A laptop.
(d) A pigeon.
14. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
15. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
2. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
3. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
4. Whom does Hunter move in with in the course of the novel?
5. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)