|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hunter's father?
2. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
3. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
(a) Sarah Beth.
(b) Mary Jo.
4. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
(a) A car.
(c) Concert tickets.
5. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) AIDS and lukemia.
(b) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
6. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Move out of state.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Join a church.
7. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
8. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
(a) She is gay.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is moving in with her mother.
(d) She loves him.
9. Who saves Autumn from being raped after she drinks too much at her aunt's wedding?
10. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
11. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
12. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
(a) Take anxiety pills.
(c) Use crystal meth.
(d) Use heroin.
13. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
14. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
15. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To Brendan's house.
(c) To Kristina's house.
(d) To Trey's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
2. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
3. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
4. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
5. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)