|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
2. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
3. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
4. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Hunter and Jack.
(b) James and William.
(c) Donald and David.
(d) Paul and Peter.
6. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
7. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
8. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
9. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
(a) She gets lost on the way.
(b) She's drunk.
(c) She's stoned.
(d) She's got a stomach virus.
10. Summer's biggest fear is being taken away from whom after her father is arrested?
11. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her uncle.
12. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
13. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
14. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
15. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) AIDS and lukemia.
(b) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(c) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(d) Depression and anorexia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
2. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
3. What is the name of Hunter's father?
4. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
5. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)