|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nikki overhear a message from on Hunter's phone, indicating he has cheated on her?
2. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
(a) She's drunk.
(b) She gets lost on the way.
(c) She's got a stomach virus.
(d) She's stoned.
3. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Mary Jo.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
4. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
(a) A football game.
(b) A local church.
(c) The Sparks Hometowne Christmas Parade.
(d) A homeless shelter.
5. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Was incarcerated.
(b) Killed a man.
(c) Cheated on his mom.
(d) Used crank.
6. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
7. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
(a) He raped his mother.
(b) He tortures animals.
(c) He was incarcerated for murder.
(d) He was gay.
8. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
9. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) A church sermon.
(b) A movie theatre.
(c) The radio station Christmas party.
(d) A gas station.
10. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
11. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
12. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Redding, California.
(b) Provo, Utah.
(c) Reno, Nevada.
(d) Fresno, California.
13. Summer sees Kyle lose his temper the day they told whom about them?
14. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
15. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
3. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
4. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
5. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)