|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
2. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Provo, Utah.
(b) Redding, California.
(c) Reno, Nevada.
(d) Fresno, California.
3. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Join the military.
(b) Move out of state.
(c) Go to rehab.
(d) Join a church.
4. What is the name of Hunter's father?
5. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) James and William.
(b) Paul and Peter.
(c) Donald and David.
(d) Hunter and Jack.
6. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
(a) Kristina and Trey.
(b) Aunt Cora and her grandfather.
(c) Summer and Hunter.
(d) Brendan and Marie.
7. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
8. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandfather.
9. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
10. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
(a) The radio station Christmas party.
(b) A church sermon.
(c) A movie theatre.
(d) A gas station.
11. Hunter attends a party one night that features a bowl full of ___________.
(a) Liqour bottles.
(b) Prescription pills.
12. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
13. Hunter tells his mother about meeting whom, after Nikki has left him?
14. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
(a) He raped his mother.
(b) He tortures animals.
(c) He was incarcerated for murder.
(d) He was gay.
15. Autumn nearly raped by whom at her aunt's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
2. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
3. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
4. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
5. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)