|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
2. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Her father.
(b) Mary Jo.
(d) Her son.
3. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
(a) She is gay.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is moving in with her mother.
4. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To Kristina's house.
(c) To Trey's house.
(d) To Brendan's house.
5. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
6. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
7. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
(a) A car.
(d) Concert tickets.
8. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Used crank.
(b) Cheated on his mom.
(c) Killed a man.
(d) Was incarcerated.
9. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
10. What is the name of the grateful listener that Hunter cheats on Nikki with?
11. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
(a) They are in jail.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are interracial.
(d) They are divorced.
12. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
13. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
14. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
(a) A laptop.
(b) A pigeon.
(d) Her cell phone.
15. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
(a) A police detective.
(b) Her case worker.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner at whose home in the novel?
2. What is the name of Autumn's grandmother who shows up the day of her aunt's wedding in the novel?
3. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
4. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
5. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)