|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
2. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
3. Who tells Autumn that her father wants to see her in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
4. In the end of the novel, Autumn has finally come to the understanding that the volatile nature of her parents' relationship when she was a toddler is the root of ____________.
(a) Her crank addiction.
(b) Her panic attacks.
(c) Her sexual orientation.
(d) Her love for her aunt.
5. How old is Summer when she is introduced in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Autumn from being raped after she drinks too much at her aunt's wedding?
2. Autumn has trouble sleeping, worried about meeting her family and about what in the last section of the novel?
3. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
4. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
5. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)