|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
2. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her mother.
3. What new boy in Autumn's class seems interested in her?
4. Summer's father used to be a crank addict but now is simply what, in the beginning of the novel?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A veteran.
(c) A junkie.
(d) A banker.
5. How old is Hunter in the beginning of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Autumn's father?
2. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
3. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
4. What can refer to any sort of separation, but is most commonly used to describe the group of symptoms that occurs upon the abrupt discontinuation of the intake of medications, recreational drugs, and alcohol?
5. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)