|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
2. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
(c) Her dad's.
3. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
4. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
5. Hunter picks up which aunt for Christmas along with his mother in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can refer to any sort of separation, but is most commonly used to describe the group of symptoms that occurs upon the abrupt discontinuation of the intake of medications, recreational drugs, and alcohol?
2. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
3. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
4. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
5. What does Hunter buy in the hopes of winning Nikki back in the novel?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)