|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
2. Summer suffered abuse at the hands of her father's girlfriend named what when she was just a small child?
3. Who advises Hunter to let his concerns about his father go?
4. Who saves Autumn from being raped after she drinks too much at her aunt's wedding?
5. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(a) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
2. Who goes with Aunt Cora to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
3. Summer's father lets slip that she has ________ on Thanksgiving.
4. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
5. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)