|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a collection of neurons forming the main part of the ventral striatum and is thought to play an important role in reward, pleasure, laughter, addiction, aggression, fear, and the placebo effect?
(a) Nucleus accumbens.
(d) Biological half-life.
2. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
3. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Provo, Utah.
(b) Redding, California.
(c) Fresno, California.
(d) Reno, Nevada.
4. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
(a) Crank withdrawal.
(c) Stomach flu.
(d) Morning sickness.
5. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
(b) Status quo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
2. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
3. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
4. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
5. What is the name of Kristina's stepfather?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)