|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
2. What means continuance without change; permanence?
3. What is the name of Hunter's father?
4. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Summer Kenwood.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Hunter Seth Haskins.
5. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
2. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
3. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
4. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
5. How many children does Kristina have in the novel?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)