|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which boyfriend of Kristina's does Hunter learn has beat her up again before she faces possession charges?
2. How old is Ashante in the novel?
3. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(b) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
4. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Vietnam.
(b) United States and Mexico.
(c) United States and Afghanistan.
(d) United States and Iraq.
5. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
2. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
3. Whom does Summer arrive with at her grandparents' house at Christmas?
4. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
5. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)