|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Flowing waters.
(b) Strong sun.
(c) The ash tree.
(d) Dry land.
2. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
(a) Donald and David.
(b) Paul and Peter.
(c) James and William.
(d) Hunter and Jack.
3. How many children did Ellen Hopkins have from her first marriage?
4. How old is Ashante in the novel?
5. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunter give Nikki early on Christmas morning in the novel?
2. Autumn has trouble sleeping, worried about meeting her family and about what in the last section of the novel?
3. In what genre did Ellen Hopkins begin her writing career?
4. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
5. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)