|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OCD stand for?
(a) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(b) Obesity Complex Disorder.
(c) Oral Cancer Disease.
(d) Obtuse Cardiac Disease.
2. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Yosemite County.
(b) Sequoia County.
(c) Fresno County.
(d) Mammoth County.
3. Who is distant and openly disgusted to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
4. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Flowing waters.
(b) The ash tree.
(c) Strong sun.
(d) Dry land.
5. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
2. What spins out in front of Summer and Kyle, causing a roll-over as they drive across country?
3. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
4. What is the name of Summer's boyfriend?
5. What new boy in Autumn's class seems interested in her?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)