|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Helping his dad at the garage.
(b) Helping his mom around the house.
(c) Working at the bank.
(d) Doing charity work for the church.
2. What refers to the time it takes for a substance to lose half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiologic activity?
(a) Competent ability.
(c) Biological half-life.
3. Who is Kristina's oldest child?
4. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
(a) She's stoned.
(b) She's drunk.
(c) She's got a stomach virus.
(d) She gets lost on the way.
5. Hunter wakes early to do a remote radio show at which location after Thanksgiving?
(a) A football game.
(b) A local church.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) The Sparks Hometowne Christmas Parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
2. Hunter gets a call at the radio station from a grateful listener to whom Hunter gave _____________.
3. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
4. How many children did Ellen Hopkins have from her first marriage?
5. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)