|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 549-663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hunter sees a man who has the same eyes as he does as he makes his way _____________.
(a) To the auto repair shop.
(b) To the talent show.
(c) To church.
(d) To the movie theatre.
2. Where did Ellen Hopkins attend college before dropping out?
(a) The University of California, San Francisco.
(b) The University of California, Santa Barbara.
(c) The University of California, Los Angeles.
(d) The University of California, Berkely.
3. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Afghanistan.
(b) United States and Iraq.
(c) United States and Vietnam.
(d) United States and Mexico.
4. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
5. Whom does Hunter quickly get into an argument with after picking up family members for the Christmas holidays?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of Kristina's three eldest children, who is the one who sees both her mother and father regularly in the beginning of the novel?
2. Where do Trey and Autumn stop at a hotel to wash up before going to meet Autumn's family at Christmas?
3. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
4. Who is heartbroken and promises to find a way so they can be together when Summer is sent to a foster family?
5. When was the novel Fallout published?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)