|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
2. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
3. Kristina's mother flies to __________ to care for Kristina after she is beat up by her boyfriend.
(c) Las Vegas.
4. How old is Autumn in the beginning of the novel?
5. Where does Hunter attend college?
(a) University of Nevada, Reno.
(b) Cal State Berkeley.
(c) Loyola University.
(d) Evergreen State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
2. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
3. Whom does Autumn invite over while Aunt Cora is gone looking for a wedding church in the novel?
4. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
5. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)