|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
(a) Stimulant psychosis.
(d) Anorexia nervosa.
2. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
(a) Kristina Snow.
(b) Cora Shepherd.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Trey Shepherd.
3. What concerns Hunter about his biological father?
(a) He tortures animals.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He raped his mother.
(d) He was incarcerated for murder.
4. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
(a) She's got a stomach virus.
(b) She's stoned.
(c) She gets lost on the way.
(d) She's drunk.
5. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
(a) Join the military.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Move out of state.
(d) Join a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
2. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
3. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
4. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
5. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)