|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) Depression and anorexia.
(c) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(d) AIDS and lukemia.
2. What is Autumn's father in prison for in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Drug trafficing.
3. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
4. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
5. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Fargo, North Dakota.
(c) Fresno, California.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves into Hunter's family home, wreaking havoc on everything and everyone in the novel?
2. How many children does Kristina have?
3. Kristina was first introduced to crank while visiting whom?
4. Where does Hunter attend college?
5. What is the name of Trey's sister who raises his daughter?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)