|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. What is the name of the foster-mother Summer has in the beginning of the novel?
3. The San Joaquin Valley extends from the Sacramento - San Joaquin River Delta in the north to ________ in the south.
(a) Monterey Bay.
(b) Mt. Lassen.
(c) The Tehachapi Mountains.
(d) The Golden Trout Wilderness.
4. Who learns that his father is upset because Kristina has been in contact about another of her schemes in the beginning of the novel?
5. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
Short Answer Questions
1. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
2. Who has been ill since her aunt's wedding, causing Autumn to believe she has the same stomach flu?
3. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
4. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
5. What new boy in Autumn's class seems interested in her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)