|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
(d) Flag Day.
2. Summer worries that her new foster father is __________.
(a) A sexual predator.
(b) A cocaine addict.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A serial killer.
3. What does Hunter spend his days doing in order to keep busy after Nikki has left him?
(a) Doing charity work for the church.
(b) Working at the bank.
(c) Helping his mom around the house.
(d) Helping his dad at the garage.
4. What does Trey tell Autumn her upset stomach might be the result of as he drives her to see her family?
(b) Stomach flu.
(c) Morning sickness.
(d) Crank withdrawal.
5. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(c) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(d) San Francisco, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
2. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
3. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
4. Where does Summer live when she is introduced in the novel?
5. What has Autumn told Bryce about her parents, which he discovers is a lie the day of her aunt's wedding?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)