|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Summer's father is arrested, who is her new foster father?
2. After moving home, Hunter asks his dad if he ever ___________.
(a) Cheated on his mom.
(b) Killed a man.
(c) Was incarcerated.
(d) Used crank.
3. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
4. Who shares the foster home in which Summer lives in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 1 boy.
(b) 2 girls.
(c) 4 girls.
(d) 3 boys.
5. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Strong sun.
(b) Flowing waters.
(c) The ash tree.
(d) Dry land.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
2. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
3. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
4. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
5. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)