|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aunt Cora go to look for a church for her wedding in the novel?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Austin, Texas.
2. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
3. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(b) The dentist.
(c) In the garage.
(d) The library.
4. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
(a) A police detective.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her case worker.
5. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
2. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
3. Hunter's father tells him that a court order requiring him to _____________changed his life from being a drug addict.
4. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
5. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)