|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a chronic cardiac condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated?
2. Hunter has a radio remote show from the game between UNR and what team in the novel?
(a) Boise State.
(b) Stanford University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Texas A&M.
3. Who adopted Hunter in the novel?
(a) His second-cousins.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His paternal grandparents.
(d) His maternal granparents.
4. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
5. Where is Autumn's father in the beginning of the novel?
(a) In the garage.
(b) The library.
(d) The dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Autumn decide she wants to meet after talking with Trey after the wedding?
2. Who saves Autumn from being raped after she drinks too much at her aunt's wedding?
3. How many pills does Hunter take on Thanksgiving?
4. Whom does Summer overhear a message from on the answering machine after her father is arrested?
5. Aunt Cora has recently begun classes to become what in the novel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)