|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Summer argue with on the telephone on Thanksgiving?
2. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
(b) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
3. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
4. For what offense does Summer's father spend the weekend in jail in the novel?
5. Kyle has to spend the day in what city on Thanksgiving?
(a) Reno, Nevada.
(b) Provo, Utah.
(c) Redding, California.
(d) Fresno, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Summer tells Kyle that she was raped by whom in the novel?
2. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
3. How old is Ashante in the novel?
4. Autumn tries to make amends with Bryce after her aunt's wedding, but he is going to ________ for Christmas.
5. What means continuance without change; permanence?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)