|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name Fresno is Spanish for what word?
(a) Dry land.
(b) The ash tree.
(c) Strong sun.
(d) Flowing waters.
2. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
(d) Status quo.
3. Which boyfriend of Kristina's does Hunter learn has beat her up again before she faces possession charges?
4. Hunter's mother claims that his father _________.
(a) Bombed a building.
(b) Raped her.
(c) Entered the priesthood.
(d) Shot a policeman.
5. What word refers to any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nikki is upset because her parents are _________ in the beginning of the novel.
2. Scott became Kristina's stepfather when she was how old?
3. How old is Hunter in the beginning of the novel?
4. What is the name of Autumn's aunt with whom she lives?
5. What is the name of Hunter's girlfriend?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)