|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character in the novel is highly intelligent and enrolled in advanced academic classes in school?
2. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
(a) Truck stops.
(c) Rest areas.
3. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(c) Durango, Colorado.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
4. What does Summer tell her father when he returns from spending the weekend in jail?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is moving in with her mother.
(d) She is gay.
5. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
(a) Yosemite County.
(b) Mammoth County.
(c) Sequoia County.
(d) Fresno County.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name was Kristina going when she met Hunter's father?
2. What are the names of Kristina's two youngest sons?
3. What refers to an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight, and an obsessive fear of gaining weight?
4. What is Summer's middle name?
5. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)