|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
2. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
(a) Hunter Haskins.
(b) Trey Shepherd.
(c) Bill Ross.
(d) Scott Haskins.
3. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
(b) AIDS and lukemia.
(c) Depression and anorexia.
(d) Lymphoma and insomnia.
4. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
5. Hunter learns that his biological grandfather has been arrested again for what after Nikki has left him?
(a) Stealing cable television.
(c) Selling marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Trey Shepherd's sister?
2. Who kept moving around when Autumn was little to keep her family from finding her?
3. Where do Summer and her boyfriend hope to live until they find jobs after running away from Summer's foster home?
4. Who took custody of Autumn when she was only seventeen?
5. Methamphetamine is dispensed in the United States under what trademark name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)