|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Autumn's dad in the novel?
(a) Bill Ross.
(b) Hunter Haskins.
(c) Trey Shepherd.
(d) Scott Haskins.
2. Where is Summer told she is moving to live with a foster family after her father's arrest?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Fargo, North Dakota.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Fresno, California.
3. Who advises Hunter not to sleep with the listener he gave concert tickets to?
4. What means rapid breathing or a respiration rate greater than 20 breaths per minute?
(c) Anorexia nervosa.
(d) Stimulant psychosis.
5. Brendan is a veteran of what war?
(a) United States and Vietnam.
(b) United States and Mexico.
(c) United States and Iraq.
(d) United States and Afghanistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In California, Fresno is the county seat of __________.
2. With whom does Hunter do a remote radio show on the day after Thanksgiving?
3. Whom does Autumn's aunt announce she is marrying on Thanksgiving?
4. On the night of her aunt's wedding rehearsal, Autumn is almost unable to make it to the church for what reason?
5. What is the name of the radio station where Hunter works as an on-air personality?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)