|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the foster sister who has abused Ashante in the novel?
2. What is the name of Kristina's biological mother?
(a) Marie Haskins.
(b) Autumn Shepherd.
(c) Cora Shepherd.
(d) Cythia Randolph.
3. What is a psychotic disorder that appears in some people who use stimulant drugs?
(b) Anorexia nervosa.
(c) Stimulant psychosis.
4. What is the name of Liam's cousin who takes Autumn outside and helps her relax on Thanksgiving?
5. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hunter run into his biological father?
2. What refers to the existing order of things; present customs, practices, and power relations?
3. Whose mother in the novel died while driving under the influence?
4. What is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pick at one's own skin, often to the extent that damage is caused?
5. What typically refers to a heart rate that exceeds the normal range for a resting heart rate?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)