|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hunter move once Nikki has discovered he cheated on her?
(a) To Brendan's house.
(b) To his parents' house.
(c) To Kristina's house.
(d) To Trey's house.
2. On their first morning together after running away from Summer's foster home, Summer discovers that her boyfriend is addicted to what?
3. Methamphetamine is FDA approved for the treatment of what conditions?
(a) AIDS and lukemia.
(b) Depression and anorexia.
(c) Lymphoma and insomnia.
(d) ADHD and exogenous obesity.
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. What does Autumn begin to do in an attempt to keep her anxiety about the wedding under control in the fourth section of the novel?
(a) Take anxiety pills.
(b) Use heroin.
(c) Use crystal meth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
2. What character in the novel turns to alcohol to help her through the emotional turmoil of her aunt's wedding and apparent abandonment?
3. After running away from her new foster home, Summer stops by whose trailer so that she can borrow clothes and some money?
4. What does Summer hide from her new foster family in order to keep in touch with Kyle?
5. With whom does Summer go to a restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)