|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 381-548.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The San Joaquin Valley extends from the Sacramento - San Joaquin River Delta in the north to ________ in the south.
(a) The Golden Trout Wilderness.
(b) Mt. Lassen.
(c) The Tehachapi Mountains.
(d) Monterey Bay.
2. Autumn has Thanksgiving dinner in what city in the novel?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Mammoth Lakes, California.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Durango, Colorado.
3. Who takes custody of Kristina's youngest two children in the novel?
(a) Hunter Seth Haskins.
(b) Summer Kenwood.
(c) Marie Haskins.
(d) Autumn Shepherd.
4. Autumn fantasizes about having a baby with __________.
5. Who is sympathetic to Summer's ordeal and the cut on her face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police find a significant amount of while searching for Ron?
2. What is the name of Hunter's father?
3. The new foster home Summer is sent to in the novel has how many other girls living there?
4. With whom does Summer run away from her new foster family?
5. Trey is released from prison shortly before what holiday?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)