|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first Tiananmen Incident?
2. How much older was H. H. than Adeline?
3. Mrs. Hsu was from ______________.
4. How many children did Bob Mah's parents have?
5. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Adeline's relationships with her siblings and how Niang interfered with the relationships that Adeline had with her siblings.
Essay Topic 2
Adeline knew that her future was in Niang's hands. Discuss Niang's plans for Adeline's future and how Adeline was able to alter that future.
Essay Topic 3
When Adeline described her birth and her mother's death, she mentioned some facts that contributed to her mother's death. Discuss Adeline's birth and what contributed to her mother's death.
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)