|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
2. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
3. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
(a) Bexley College.
(b) Imperial College.
(c) Redbridge College.
(d) West Thames College.
4. Where did Tai-ling attend college?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
5. When was the first Tiananmen Incident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bob and Adeline move when they married?
2. What hours did taxi-drivers, hair-dressers, waitresses, nurses, telephone operators, and others work a day for meager wages?
3. Where was Byron's restaurant located?
4. Where was Tai-way's wedding held?
5. What did the earthquake register on the Richter Scale that shook Tangshan in 1976?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)