|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Niang die?
2. When did Adeline fly to Hong Kong in Chapter 15?
(a) August, 1963.
(c) September, 1963.
(d) October, 1963.
3. When did the Communist government launch the sister movements, The Antis and Five Antis?
4. Mrs. Hsu was from ______________.
5. After Adeline's graduation and internship, where did she spend two years working and studying for post-graduate degrees?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
2. When did Father move his enamelware factory to Nigeria?
3. How many families shared the home where Aunt Baba lived when Adeline and Bob visited?
4. When did Adeline visit her Aunt Baba for the last time?
5. When did Adeline first meet Robert Mah?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Adeline get the money for a plane ticket to America?
2. What did C. S. do after he was asked to leave Britain?
3. What did Bob Mah have to do during Pearl Harbor?
4. What did Adeline have to do to get a California medical license?
5. What did Lydia want from Adeline?
6. What did the biopsy report reveal about Niang's illness?
7. What job did Adeline arrange for herself in Hong Kong?
8. What happened to H. H. after he was asked to leave Britain?
9. How was Aunt Baba when Adeline saw her in March, 1994?
10. When did Bob Mah's parents emigrate to America and what did they do?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)