Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adeline fly to Hong Kong in Chapter 15?
(a) October, 1963.
(b) September, 1963.
(d) August, 1963.
2. What hours did taxi-drivers, hair-dressers, waitresses, nurses, telephone operators, and others work a day for meager wages?
3. How old was Niang when she and Father came for a medical consultation in America?
4. When did Adeline begin her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
(a) March 1, 1965.
(b) July 1, 1965.
(c) April 1, 1965.
(d) May 1, 1965.
5. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 99 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 60 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
2. What time would Father summon his chauffeur to drive him to the club at Stanley?
3. When did Father move his enamelware factory to Nigeria?
4. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
5. How old was Bob Mah when his father died?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)