|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bob Mah's parents emigrate to San Francisco?
2. What did the earthquake register on the Richter Scale that shook Tangshan in 1976?
3. Where did Bob Mah teach?
(a) California State.
4. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
5. What was Byron's salary when they moved to California?
(a) $800 a month.
(b) $750 a month.
(c) $850 a month.
(d) $900 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first Tiananmen Incident?
2. Who was excluded from Father's seventieth birthday celebration party in Hong Kong?
3. When Adeline arrived in America, how long had Byron been renting a room from Martin?
4. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
5. Where did Bob and Adeline move when they married?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)