Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 7 - 13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
2. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
a) Lung cancer.
b) Heart attack.
3. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
c) Hong Kong.
4. When did the Red Army triumphantly enter Shanghai?
a) August 18, 1949.
b) June 12, 1949.
c) July 3, 1949.
d) May 25, 1949.
5. Where did Aunt Reine, Uncle Jean, and their family go after they left Hong Kong?
This section contains 1,064 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)