|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adeline finish her residency in Chapter 18?
(a) May, 1968.
(b) July, 1968.
(c) June, 1968.
(d) August, 1968.
2. After Adeline's graduation and internship, where did she spend two years working and studying for post-graduate degrees?
3. Where did Adeline receive an offer of an obstetrics residency in America?
(a) University of Iowa in Iowa City.
(b) Memorial Hospital in New York.
(c) Presbyterian Hospital in Philadelphia.
(d) Duke University in Durham.
4. How much older was H. H. than Adeline?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Eight years.
5. How long was Adeline's flight to America?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
6. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
7. How old was Ginger Morris when she became Roger's new nanny?
8. How many families shared the home where Aunt Baba lived when Adeline and Bob visited?
9. When was Aunt Baba forced to move out of Joseph's home?
10. When did Adeline fly to Hong Kong in Chapter 15?
(a) September, 1963.
(b) October, 1963.
(d) August, 1963.
11. When did Adeline leave England and return to Hong Kong?
12. On what floor was Niang's flat?
13. Where was Byron's restaurant located?
(a) Newport Beach.
(b) Costa Mesa.
(d) Huntington Beach.
14. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
15. When was Byron born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Adeline's contract for her first American residency?
2. How many of Bob's brothers enlisted during World War II?
3. How much did Adeline receive a month during her obstetrics residency?
4. When did Adeline visit her Aunt Baba for the last time?
5. Why did Niang need surgery?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)