|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bob's brother Earl rejected by the army?
(a) Deformed foot.
(d) Deformed hand.
2. When did Adeline first meet Robert Mah?
3. In Chapter 23, when was the last time that Adeline had corresponded with her Aunt Baba?
4. Mrs. Hsu was from ______________.
5. Where did Bob Mah teach?
(b) California State.
6. When did Niang die?
7. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
8. When did the Communist government launch the sister movements, The Antis and Five Antis?
9. In Chapter 18, where were the college friends from that Byron invited to dinner?
(a) New York.
(b) University of Taiwan.
(c) University of Hong Kong.
10. When did Father sell his Buick?
11. In Father's will, his estate was divided into _____________shares.
12. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
13. How much money was Aunt Baba given to live on?
(a) 25 yuan.
(b) 20 yuan.
(c) 15 yuan.
(d) 10 yuan.
14. How much of Niang's estate did Gregory and Edgar receive?
(a) 40 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 30 percent.
15. How old was Niang when she and Father came for a medical consultation in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were with the tour group that Adeline and Bob traveled with to Hong Kong and China?
2. How many families shared the home where Aunt Baba lived when Adeline and Bob visited?
3. What was the name of the maid that Aunt Baba fired in Chapter 20?
4. How much of Niang's estate did Adleine receive?
5. When did Adeline visit her Aunt Baba for the last time?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)