|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Adeline's contract for her first American residency?
(a) Ten months.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nine months.
2. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
3. How much of Niang's estate did Adleine receive?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
4. When Aunt Baba was transferred to the bank branch near the Cathay Cinema, how many tram stops was she from her home?
5. Why did Niang need surgery?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Colon cancer.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Liver cancer.
6. How many people were with the tour group that Adeline and Bob traveled with to Hong Kong and China?
7. How old was Niang when she and Father came for a medical consultation in America?
8. When did Father become a naturalized British citizen?
9. When did Niang die?
10. When was Byron born?
11. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
12. What did Adeline receive as a wedding present from her father and Niang?
13. How long after Adeline arrived in America did she and Byron marry?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) One week.
(d) Six months.
14. When was Aunt Baba forced to move out of Joseph's home?
15. In Father's will, his estate was divided into _____________shares.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people died when an earthquake shook Tangshan?
2. When did the Communist government launch the sister movements, The Antis and Five Antis?
3. What time would Father summon his chauffeur to drive him to the club at Stanley?
4. How much did Adeline receive a month during her obstetrics residency?
5. How old was Aunt Lao Lao when Aunt Baba visited Tianjin to rebury Grandmother and Ye Ye?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)