|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Tai-way's wedding held?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
2. What was Gregory's wife's name?
3. When Aunt Baba was transferred to the bank branch near the Cathay Cinema, how many tram stops was she from her home?
4. How long after Adeline arrived in America did she and Byron marry?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
5. When was the first Tiananmen Incident?
6. How many children did Bob Mah's parents have?
7. How old was Niang when she and Father came for a medical consultation in America?
8. When did Adeline fly to Hong Kong in Chapter 15?
(b) August, 1963.
(c) September, 1963.
(d) October, 1963.
9. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
(a) 6 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
10. Mrs. Hsu was from ______________.
11. Where did Tai-ling attend college?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
12. What was the name of the maid that Aunt Baba fired in Chapter 20?
(a) Ah Yee.
(b) Ah Wui.
(c) Ah Song.
(d) Ah Mah.
13. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
14. How much of Niang's estate did Adleine receive?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
15. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were with the tour group that Adeline and Bob traveled with to Hong Kong and China?
2. When all Chinese industries and businesses were nationalized, what did deserving owners receive for their businesses for ten years?
3. What did Adeline receive as a wedding present from her father and Niang?
4. When was Niang's funeral held?
5. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)