|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor was Niang's flat?
2. When did Adeline begin her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
(a) May 1, 1965.
(b) July 1, 1965.
(c) March 1, 1965.
(d) April 1, 1965.
3. When did Father move his enamelware factory to Nigeria?
4. How old was Aunt Lao Lao when Aunt Baba visited Tianjin to rebury Grandmother and Ye Ye?
5. How much did Adeline receive a month during her obstetrics residency?
6. How many people died when an earthquake shook Tangshan?
(b) Over 1,000,000.
(c) About 750,000.
7. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
(a) Three carat.
(b) Five carat.
(c) Six carat.
(d) Four carat.
8. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
9. Where did James's daughter go to college?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
10. What type of vehicle did Adeline buy so she could see Byron on weekends?
11. How old was Mrs. Hsu?
12. When did Adeline finish her residency in Chapter 18?
(a) July, 1968.
(b) August, 1968.
(c) May, 1968.
(d) June, 1968.
13. Where did Bob Mah teach?
(d) California State.
14. When did Bob Mah's parents emigrate to San Francisco?
15. When did Martin Ching's parents emigrate to America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Father want Adeline to work at Hong Kong University?
2. When did Niang die?
3. How long was Adeline's contract for her first American residency?
4. When did Father become a naturalized British citizen?
5. When Adeline was at Tsan Yuk, how much more were the male doctors paid than the female doctors?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)