|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, when was the last time that Adeline had corresponded with her Aunt Baba?
2. On what floor was Niang's flat?
3. How many people were with the tour group that Adeline and Bob traveled with to Hong Kong and China?
4. In Father's will, his estate was divided into _____________shares.
5. Where was Tai-way's wedding held?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
6. How much of Niang's estate did Adleine receive?
(a) 15 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 5 percent.
7. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
(a) Bexley College.
(b) Imperial College.
(c) West Thames College.
(d) Redbridge College.
8. When did Adeline visit her Aunt Baba for the last time?
9. What did Adeline receive as a wedding present from her father and Niang?
10. When was Byron born?
11. What company offered Byron a job?
(a) Douglas Aircraft.
(b) Boeing Aircraft.
(d) Lockheed Martin.
12. How long after Adeline arrived in America did she and Byron marry?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
13. Where did Tai-ling attend college?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
14. When was Aunt Baba forced to move out of Joseph's home?
15. When did Niang die?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first Tiananmen Incident?
2. How many of Bob's brothers enlisted during World War II?
3. How much money was Aunt Baba given to live on?
4. Where did Adeline receive an offer of an obstetrics residency in America?
5. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)