|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Hsu was from ______________.
2. Where did Father want Adeline to work at Hong Kong University?
(c) Obstetrics and Gynecology.
(d) Pediatrics and Adolescent medicine.
3. When did Adeline attend a concert with H. H.?
4. When did Martin Ching's parents emigrate to America?
5. When did Bob Mah's parents emigrate to San Francisco?
6. Where did Adeline receive an offer of an obstetrics residency in America?
(a) Presbyterian Hospital in Philadelphia.
(b) Duke University in Durham.
(c) University of Iowa in Iowa City.
(d) Memorial Hospital in New York.
7. What did Adeline receive as a wedding present from her father and Niang?
8. How much of Niang's estate did Gregory and Edgar receive?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 30 percent.
(d) 40 percent.
9. When was Aunt Baba forced to move out of Joseph's home?
10. When did Father become a naturalized British citizen?
11. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
(a) Four carat.
(b) Five carat.
(c) Six carat.
(d) Three carat.
12. When Aunt Baba was transferred to the bank branch near the Cathay Cinema, how many tram stops was she from her home?
13. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
14. Where was Byron's restaurant located?
(a) Newport Beach.
(b) Huntington Beach.
(c) Costa Mesa.
15. How many families shared the home where Aunt Baba lived when Adeline and Bob visited?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Adeline's contract for her first American residency?
2. When Adeline was at Tsan Yuk, how much more were the male doctors paid than the female doctors?
3. How many people were with the tour group that Adeline and Bob traveled with to Hong Kong and China?
4. When did the Communist government launch the sister movements, The Antis and Five Antis?
5. How much of Niang's estate did Adleine receive?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)