Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Father's will, his estate was divided into _____________shares.
2. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
3. Where was Byron born?
(a) Hunan Province.
(b) Sichuan Province.
(c) Jiangsu Province.
(d) Shaanxi Province.
4. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
5. Where did Bob Mah teach?
(b) California State.
6. In Chapter 18, where were the college friends from that Byron invited to dinner?
(b) New York.
(c) University of Taiwan.
(d) University of Hong Kong.
7. What game did Aunt Baba and her friend switch to when mah-jong became illegal?
8. When did Father sell his Buick?
9. What company offered Byron a job?
(a) Douglas Aircraft.
(c) Lockheed Martin.
(d) Boeing Aircraft.
10. When did Adeline first meet Robert Mah?
11. How old was Niang when she and Father came for a medical consultation in America?
12. How many of Bob's brothers enlisted during World War II?
13. When was Byron born?
14. How large was the diamond on Niang's ring?
(a) Six carat.
(b) Four carat.
(c) Five carat.
(d) Three carat.
15. How many children did Bob Mah's parents have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tai-ling attend college?
2. When was the first Tiananmen Incident?
3. How long after Adeline arrived in America did she and Byron marry?
4. When did Adeline finish her residency in Chapter 18?
5. How much money was Aunt Baba given to live on?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)