|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
2. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Heart attack.
3. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) Less than 20 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) Less than 15 percent.
4. Where did Adeline's father die?
(a) Kowloon Sanatorium.
(b) Memorial Hospital.
(c) Hong Kong Sanatorium.
(d) Community Hospital.
5. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
6. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
7. From where did Samuel Sung earn a master's degree?
(a) Drake University.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Purdue University.
(d) Notre Dame University.
8. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
9. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
(a) Gone with the Locusts.
(b) Grasshopper War.
(c) The Orchard.
(d) The Bank.
10. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
11. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
12. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
13. Where was Adeline's grand aunt born?
14. How many years did Grand Aunt work for the Bank of Shanghai?
15. How old was Adeline when her brothers taught her to play bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
2. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
3. When was Adeline's grand aunt born?
4. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
5. In what type of cemetery was Joseph buried?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)