|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
2. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
(a) Guangdong Province.
(b) Shandong Province.
(c) Shaanxi Province.
(d) Gansu Province.
3. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
4. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) Less than 20 percent.
(d) Less than 15 percent.
5. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
(a) Yong River
(b) Yangtse River.
(c) Nandu River.
(d) Huangpu River.
6. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 50 days.
(b) 75 days.
(c) 150 days.
(d) 100 days.
7. Where were the nuns from who ran Sacred Heart Convent School and Orphanage?
8. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
(a) 1 1/2 miles.
(b) 3/4 mile.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 1 3/4 miles.
9. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
(a) 600 pounds.
(b) 400 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 700 pounds.
10. How old was Adeline's mother when she died?
11. How old was Grandmother when she died?
12. After his marriage to Ren, what type of car did Joseph buy for himself?
13. On what floor did Grand Aunt have her flat?
14. Where did Adeline's father die?
(a) Memorial Hospital.
(b) Community Hospital.
(c) Kowloon Sanatorium.
(d) Hong Kong Sanatorium.
15. How much of her salary did Aunt Baba give Ye Ye?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Lydia given for her dowry?
2. Where was Joseph buried?
3. When did Lydia and Samuel return to Tianjin?
4. When Ye Ye married, how old was his bride?
5. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)