Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
May 19, 1988.
2. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
Nearly 40 years.
3. When did Adeline's father die?
May 13, 1988.
4. Where did Adeline's father die?
Hong Kong Sanatorium.
5. In what type of cemetery was Joseph buried?
6. Where was Joseph buried?
7. What time did Adeline and her siblings gather to hear the reading of their father's will?
8. What type of top was on the large, oval table that Adeline, her siblings, and her stepmother gathered around?
9. What was the name of James' wife?
This section contains 2,697 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)