|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
(a) May 19, 1988.
(b) June 30, 1988.
(c) March 24, 1988.
(d) April 15, 1988.
2. How old was Adeline when her brothers taught her to play bridge?
3. How many children did Bob Mah's parents have?
4. How much money did Adeline receive from her father annually?
(a) 400 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 600 pounds.
(d) 700 pounds.
5. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did James's daughter go to college?
2. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
3. When did Adeline's father die?
4. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
5. When did Gregory and Edgar leave Shanghai for Hong Kong and then England?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)