|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
(a) 27 years.
(b) Nearly 40 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) Almost 30 years.
2. When was Hong Kong ceded to the British?
3. Where was Byron's restaurant located?
(a) Huntington Beach.
(b) Newport Beach.
(c) Costa Mesa.
4. When did Bob Mah's parents emigrate to San Francisco?
5. When Aunt Baba was transferred to the bank branch near the Cathay Cinema, how many tram stops was she from her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
2. What company offered Byron a job?
3. When was Niang's funeral held?
4. After Adeline's graduation and internship, where did she spend two years working and studying for post-graduate degrees?
5. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)