|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) October 12, 1948.
(b) December 3, 1948.
(c) November 2, 1948.
(d) September 30, 1948.
2. How old was Ginger Morris when she became Roger's new nanny?
3. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) January 21, 1949.
(b) April 6, 1949.
(c) March 18, 1949.
(d) February 12, 1949.
4. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
(a) Yong River
(b) Nandu River.
(c) Yangtse River.
(d) Huangpu River.
5. What was H. H. Tien studying?
(b) Applied mathematics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bob and Adeline move when they married?
2. After Byron tore up the house and left it a mess, what time did he return?
3. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
4. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
5. Which of Adeline's family members visited her when she was in the hospital with pneumonia?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)