|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
2. Who ran the school that Grand Aunt attended?
(a) French protestants.
(b) American Methodists.
(c) Catholic nuns.
(d) British Congregationalists.
3. Where did Adeline sleep the few times she was allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
(a) In a small room with a maid.
(b) On the floor in a back hall.
(c) In a closet.
(d) Ye Ye's room.
4. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
5. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) January, 1949.
(b) February, 1949.
(c) December, 1948.
(d) November, 1948.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Martin Ching's parents emigrate to America?
2. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
3. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
4. How many people died when an earthquake shook Tangshan?
5. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)