|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
2. What killed Adeline's grandmother?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Lung cancer.
3. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) February, 1949.
(b) January, 1949.
(c) December, 1948.
(d) November, 1948.
4. When Adeline arrived in America, how long had Byron been renting a room from Martin?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Ten months.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
5. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
2. Where was Byron born?
3. What time did Adeline and her siblings gather to hear the reading of their father's will?
4. How many families shared the home where Aunt Baba lived when Adeline and Bob visited?
5. How old was Bob Mah when Pearl Harbor was attacked?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)