|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
(a) 5 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 15 percent.
2. When Adeline was at Tsan Yuk, how much more were the male doctors paid than the female doctors?
(a) 25 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 30 percent.
(d) 20 percent.
3. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 60 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 99 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
4. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 150 days.
(b) 100 days.
(c) 75 days.
(d) 50 days.
5. When did Britain demand and receive a 99 year lease on the Kowloon peninsula?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Adeline earn a month during her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
2. Where did Bob and Adeline move when they married?
3. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
4. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
5. On what floor did Grand Aunt have her flat?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)