|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. When did Adeline begin her internship at St. Mary's Hospital?
(a) May 1, 1965.
(b) March 1, 1965.
(c) April 1, 1965.
(d) July 1, 1965.
3. At what restaurant was Adeline allowed to eat in Chapter 8?
(a) The Manhattan.
(b) A restaurant at the Mainland Hotel.
(c) The Bistro.
(d) A restaurant at the Peninsula Hotel.
4. Where did Adeline sleep the few times she was allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
(a) On the floor in a back hall.
(b) In a closet.
(c) Ye Ye's room.
(d) In a small room with a maid.
5. How long was Adeline's flight to America?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor did Grand Aunt have her flat?
2. What did Adeline name her little duckling?
3. When Adeline was at Tsan Yuk, how much more were the male doctors paid than the female doctors?
4. Where did Father want Adeline to work at Hong Kong University?
5. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)