|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Adeline was at Tsan Yuk, how much more were the male doctors paid than the female doctors?
(a) 30 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 20 percent.
(d) 15 percent.
2. When did Adeline visit her Aunt Baba for the last time?
3. How many people were with the tour group that Adeline and Bob traveled with to Hong Kong and China?
4. Where was Byron born?
(a) Shaanxi Province.
(b) Hunan Province.
(c) Jiangsu Province.
(d) Sichuan Province.
5. At what restaurant was Adeline allowed to eat in Chapter 8?
(a) The Bistro.
(b) A restaurant at the Peninsula Hotel.
(c) A restaurant at the Mainland Hotel.
(d) The Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ginger Morris when she became Roger's new nanny?
2. How many years did Grand Aunt work for the Bank of Shanghai?
3. Why did Niang need surgery?
4. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
5. Where did Bob and Adeline move when they married?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)