|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
(a) Five days old.
(b) Three weeks old.
(c) One day old.
(d) Two weeks old.
2. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 60 percent.
(d) 99 percent.
3. When were some of Adeline's more idealistic contemporaries asked to leave Britain?
4. How old was Lydia when she married Samuel?
5. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Byron born?
2. After Adeline's graduation and internship, where did she spend two years working and studying for post-graduate degrees?
3. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
4. How close was the hotel where Bob and Adleine stayed in Shanghai to the Sheng Xin primary school that Adeline had attended?
5. When did Ye Ye die?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)