|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
2. When did Adeline and Bob travel to Hong Kong and China with an organized tour group?
3. When did Niang die?
4. What nationalities were Jeanne's parents?
(a) American and Chinese.
(b) Spanish and Chinese.
(c) British and Chinese.
(d) French and Chinese.
5. How long was Adeline's flight to America?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
2. After she was elected class president, who ran into Adeline when she was sitting on the stairs waiting for Aunt Baba to come home?
3. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
4. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
5. How close was the hotel where Bob and Adleine stayed in Shanghai to the Sheng Xin primary school that Adeline had attended?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)