|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Baba given Adeline that Adeline intended to use for a school mate's birthday present?
(a) Silver dollar.
(b) 20 nickels.
(c) 5 dimes.
(d) Gold dollar.
2. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
(a) Two weeks old.
(b) One day old.
(c) Five days old.
(d) Three weeks old.
3. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) November 2, 1948.
(b) December 3, 1948.
(c) October 12, 1948.
(d) September 30, 1948.
4. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 150 days.
(b) 75 days.
(c) 50 days.
(d) 100 days.
5. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the earthquake register on the Richter Scale that shook Tangshan in 1976?
2. When did Byron decide to buy a restaurant?
3. How much did Adeline and Bob pay of Father's medical bills in America?
4. How many of the boarders at Sacred Heart were almost orphans?
5. How old was Adeline when her brothers taught her to play bridge?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)