|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Niang's funeral held?
(a) August 12.
(b) June 21.
(c) May 30.
(d) September 17.
2. What was Gregory's wife's name?
3. When Adeline attended medical school, what percentage of students were female?
(a) Less than 15 percent.
(b) 5 percent.
(c) Less than 20 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
4. In Father's will, his estate was divided into _____________shares.
5. When did Samuel Sung return to China after studying in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Communist government launch the sister movements, The Antis and Five Antis?
2. How old was Adeline's grand aunt when she refused to have her feet bound?
3. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
4. In 1942, where did Joseph go when the Japanese started demanding profits from his business?
5. What type of vehicle did Adeline buy so she could see Byron on weekends?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)