|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Aunt Baba was transferred to the bank branch near the Cathay Cinema, how many tram stops was she from her home?
2. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
3. When was Roger born?
(a) April 15, 1966.
(b) September 23, 1966.
(c) May 12, 1966.
(d) June 8, 1966.
4. When did Gregory and Edgar leave Shanghai for Hong Kong and then England?
5. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 60 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 99 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Niang's funeral held?
2. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
3. How much did Adeline and Bob pay of Father's medical bills in America?
4. What did Adeline name her little duckling?
5. Why was Bob's brother Earl rejected by the army?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)