|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adeline's father die?
(a) June 24, 1988.
(b) March 20, 1988.
(c) May 13, 1988.
(d) April 10, 1988.
2. Where were Gregory and Edgar living when James and Adeline arrived in London?
(a) Heath Park.
(b) Earl's Court.
(c) Burlington Estate.
(d) Crouch End.
3. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) February, 1949.
(b) December, 1948.
(c) November, 1948.
(d) January, 1949.
4. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
5. What was H. H. Tien studying?
(a) Applied mathematics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Father become a naturalized British citizen?
2. From where did Samuel Sung earn a master's degree?
3. How long was Adeline's contract for her first American residency?
4. How old was Adeline's mother when she died?
5. When did Adeline leave England and return to Hong Kong?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)