|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Adeline and her siblings gather to hear the reading of their father's will?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 3:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 2:30 p.m.
2. When did the Red Army triumphantly enter Shanghai?
(a) May 25, 1949.
(b) August 18, 1949.
(c) June 12, 1949.
(d) July 3, 1949.
3. When Adeline was at Tsan Yuk, how much more were the male doctors paid than the female doctors?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 30 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 15 percent.
4. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
5. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bedspread was Lydia given when she moved down to the first floor?
2. How many students were at Sacred Heart?
3. What company offered Byron a job?
4. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
5. To what ages of children was a play writing competition open that Adeline entered?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)