|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Adeline's family members visited her when she was in the hospital with pneumonia?
(a) Ye Ye.
2. From where did Samuel Sung earn a master's degree?
(a) Drake University.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Purdue University.
(d) Notre Dame University.
3. When did Father move his enamelware factory to Nigeria?
4. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
(a) November 2, 1948.
(b) September 30, 1948.
(c) October 12, 1948.
(d) December 3, 1948.
5. What percent of the population in Hong Kong in the 1960s were Chinese?
(a) 99 percent.
(b) 60 percent.
(c) 80 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
2. When Adeline arrived in America, how long had Byron been renting a room from Martin?
3. Where was Joseph buried?
4. What was the name of James' wife?
5. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)