|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
2. Where was H. H. Tien studying in London?
(a) Imperial College.
(b) Bexley College.
(c) Redbridge College.
(d) West Thames College.
3. How many siblings did Grand Aunt have?
4. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
(a) Gone with the Locusts.
(b) The Bank.
(c) Grasshopper War.
(d) The Orchard.
5. At what restaurant was Adeline allowed to eat in Chapter 8?
(a) The Bistro.
(b) A restaurant at the Mainland Hotel.
(c) A restaurant at the Peninsula Hotel.
(d) The Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Samuel Sung earn a master's degree?
2. How old was Ginger Morris when she became Roger's new nanny?
3. Where was Byron born?
4. How much money was Lydia given for her dowry?
5. How many of the boarders at Sacred Heart were almost orphans?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)