|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic or China?
(a) October 1, 1949.
(b) September 1, 1949.
(c) November 1, 1949.
(d) August 1, 1949.
2. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
3. When did Grand Aunt establish her own bank?
4. How old was Adeline when her brothers taught her to play bridge?
5. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 3/4 mile.
(c) 1 3/4 miles.
(d) 1 1/2 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did James and Adeline sail to England?
2. How many students were at Sacred Heart?
3. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
4. How old was Franklin when he died?
5. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)