|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the train, how long a journey was it for Aunt Baba to go from Shanghai to Tianjin?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
2. Which of Adeline's family members visited her when she was in the hospital with pneumonia?
(d) Ye Ye.
3. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
4. How old was Samuel when he and Lydia married?
5. How old was Grandmother when she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
2. When did Gregory and Edgar leave Shanghai for Hong Kong and then England?
3. What is the date at the beginning of the book?
4. How many cinemas did Tianjin have?
5. What was the name of the ocean liner that James and Adeline sailed on when they went to England?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)