|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
(a) January, 1949.
(b) February, 1949.
(c) December, 1948.
(d) November, 1948.
2. How old was Miss Chien when Joseph and Niang fled to Hong Kong?
3. How old was Grandmother when she died?
4. How many guests attended Lydia and Samuel's wedding?
(a) Over 500.
(b) About 400.
5. How long did Niang stay in bed one time because of an argument with Father?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
2. How old was Franklin when he died?
3. On what floor did Grand Aunt have her flat?
4. How much money was Lydia given for her dowry?
5. When did Adeline's father die?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)