|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Gregory and Edgar living when James and Adeline arrived in London?
(a) Earl's Court.
(b) Heath Park.
(c) Crouch End.
(d) Burlington Estate.
2. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
(a) Shandong Province.
(b) Guangdong Province.
(c) Gansu Province.
(d) Shaanxi Province.
3. What was the name of James' wife?
4. How many eggs did Gregory use to make an omelet when Father and Niang went to Tianjin?
5. How old was Lydia when she married Samuel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adeline's father die?
2. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
3. How far was the eastern side of Grand Aunt's hometown from the Pacific Ocean?
4. When did Adeline begin kindergarten?
5. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)