|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the traditional Buddhist mourning period?
(a) 100 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 150 days.
(d) 75 days.
2. Where was Adeline's grand aunt born?
3. What time did Adeline's days begin when she stayed at Sacred Heart?
(a) 5:45 a.m.
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 6:15 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
4. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) March 18, 1949.
(b) January 21, 1949.
(c) April 6, 1949.
(d) February 12, 1949.
5. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(b) German shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were all Chinese to turn in their old banknotes, gold, silver, and foreign currency?
2. What nationalities were Jeanne's parents?
3. Where did Adeline's father die?
4. Where did Aunt Reine, Uncle Jean, and their family go after they left Hong Kong?
5. How old was Adeline when her mother died?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)