|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
(a) Yangtse River.
(b) Yong River
(c) Nandu River.
(d) Huangpu River.
2. After the collapse of the Kumomintang army in Manchuria, by how much did Tianjin's population swell?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 5 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
3. How old was Jeanne when she married Joseph?
4. What was the name of a play that Adeline wrote?
(a) Grasshopper War.
(b) The Orchard.
(c) The Bank.
(d) Gone with the Locusts.
5. What time did Adeline and her siblings gather to hear the reading of their father's will?
(a) 2:30 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 3:30 p.m.
(d) 5:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the corpse that Adeline and her dissection partner worked on?
2. After the wedding, how long was it before Adeline saw her sister again?
3. How many of the boarders at Sacred Heart were almost orphans?
4. How old was Adeline when two events occurred that worsened her relationship with Niang?
5. How many guests attended Lydia and Samuel's wedding?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)