|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Red Army triumphantly enter Shanghai?
(a) August 18, 1949.
(b) July 3, 1949.
(c) June 12, 1949.
(d) May 25, 1949.
2. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
(a) Four times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Three times.
3. When Ye Ye married, how old was his bride?
4. What was the name of James' wife?
5. How much money was Lydia given for her dowry?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adeline develop pneumonia?
2. How far was Sacred Heart primary school from Adeline's home?
3. Upon what river was Grand Aunt's hometown situated?
4. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
5. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)