|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of James' wife?
2. After the wedding, how long was it before Adeline saw her sister again?
(a) 32 years.
(b) 29 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 30 years.
3. How many of the boarders at Sacred Heart were almost orphans?
4. What did Samuel Sung study at the university?
5. From where did Samuel Sung earn a master's degree?
(a) Purdue University.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Notre Dame University.
(d) Drake University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jeanne's mother was from ______________.
2. At what restaurant was Adeline allowed to eat in Chapter 8?
3. When did Father, Niang, Franklin, and Susan leave for Hong Kong ahead of the Communists?
4. How many children did the Shanghai police once find chained to the wall of a tin factory?
5. During what years were westerners perceived throughout China as superior beings?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)