|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog slept in the courtyard of Adeline's new home when she was reunited with her father?
(b) German shepherd.
2. When did Ciang Kai-shek resign as President of the Republic?
(a) March 18, 1949.
(b) April 6, 1949.
(c) February 12, 1949.
(d) January 21, 1949.
3. When did the Red Army triumphantly enter Shanghai?
(a) August 18, 1949.
(b) May 25, 1949.
(c) June 12, 1949.
(d) July 3, 1949.
4. How much extra would parents pay a month so their daughters could get extra food at Sacred Heart?
5. What was the name of the ocean liner that James and Adeline sailed on when they went to England?
(a) SS Arcadia.
(b) SS China.
(c) SS Baradine.
(d) SS Canton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Adeline allowed to go home when she lived at Sacred Heart?
2. How long had it been since Adeline and her siblings been together when they gathered for the reading of her father's will?
3. How long after Grandmother's death, were Adeline, Lydia, Gregory, and Edgar taken to the train station?
4. What time did Adeline and her siblings gather to hear the reading of their father's will?
5. When did the Manchu dynasty come to an end?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)